My Life

My Cute Boy

This is my fisrt story and english is not my first language so sorry if there are many errors and less satisfying

 


Eunhyuk POV

'KKKRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG'

My alarm clock rang. Arrrghhh so noisy. What dares disturb my sleep? Aish my alarm clock. I grab my alarm and turn of it.

'why do you always distrub my beautiful sleep?' i said looking at my alarm clock

'.........'

cih, i look like stupid people

'Hyukkie! Honey, wake up! Comes and eat your breakfast. You'll be late to go to school'

'Yes, mum'

I woke up and changed to my school uniform. Ready to go to school. Thinking about it again for what did I go to school. FYI, you know i'm genius. But you may not know who I am. So, let me introduce my self my name's Lee Eunhyuk the most handsome, cool, and famous boy in the world. for the last time I checked myself in front of the mirror. you know i'm an adol so i must be perfect.

'Oh my,  Lee Eunhyuk you're so handsome. I think everybody would falling in love with you' . i said to my reflection on mirror. After making sure everything is perfect, I go down to have breakfast with my family.

'Here my handsome son. morning son' my mom said kissing my cheek and hug me. my mom is so beautiful and his body shape is still good. she is former model but after she got merried with my dad she is quit and become housewife. she wanted to take cake of her family with her own hands.

'morning mom' i replied and kissed my mom back

'what do you want to eat? strawberry cakes, strawberry pancake, or what?'

'WHAT mom strawberry' i said happily. omo what shoul i eat everythings is good.

'so what do want to eat honey' my mom said make me back from my thought

what should i choose. ireally don't know. 'mom...'  i said while tearing and bite my fork. give my mom my puppy eyes

my mom know what i think 'omo~ my handsome boy is confuse. what about you eat pancake and after school you can eat strawberry cake'

'oh, yes mom. you really smart' i said while claping my hand

'this is for my hondsome son' my mom give my pancake

'thank you mom' i give my mom my gummy smile and eat my strawberry pancake happily. ' where's dad?'

'He has meeting so he had to leave early in the morning.'

'oooo' . after i finished my breakfast and my strawberry milk. i told my mom that i want go to school

'mom, i go'

'ne, careful son'


In the school

When Eunhyuk  entered the school gates. came a shout from all diretions. i know. iknow that i'm popular.

'Eunhyuk oppa~'

'Morning..., Enhyuk Oppa~'

'Oppa~ i made cake chocolate for you. i hope you want to receive it.' said a girl while shoved a box of chocolate cake to Eunhyuk.

why chocolate cake? Doesn't he know that strawberry cake is the most delecious cake in the world. 'thank you, sweetie' i said showing my gummy smile to that girl. you know i can't refuse it. it's forbidden for an idol like me.

'kyaaaaaaaaaa. Oppa smile for me'. that girl shout histerical.

suddenly, I felt someone hug me from behind.

'morning hyukkie. popular like usual.'

'OMG Sungmin. don't do that again. you know you make make my heart nearly of'

Lee sungmin he is my bestfriend. he is pink freak and femine but careful because he is good at martial art.

'why? i can't hug my friend now' he said

'it's not like that. i think you are my crazy fans'

'what it's that?' he said point to the box that i hold

'ohh, it's cake. do you want?'

'why do you don't want it i tought you like cake'

'you know it's chocolate but i like strawberry. why people doesn't understand that strawberry is the most delecious thing in the world'

'ne, ne'

'why? i serious. you know. there's nothing that can beat delight of strawberry.'

'yes i already know. everyday you told me that. come on, we must go to class' he said rolled his eyes. cih, i just telling the turth. so we go to class, but just a few step. i heard very loud shout behind us. what the hell it's that i know that i popular but it's louder than usual. so i look back and see very handsome boy walking. he's very gergous, like god. slap. what did you say hyukkie you are the most handsome and gergous boy int the world. that boy just okay. i can't take my eyes from that boy. what happen my heart , it is beating fast.

'wow, he is really handsome. i don't know that we will have new student'. sungmin said make me bak to reality.

'what did you say? you i'm the most handsome boy Lee Eunhyuk' i said looking that OKAY guy. he is surrounded by many girl, that guy just smile. OMG! his smile is so nice. he has angelic smile.

'but i think he is more handsome than you hyukkie and you are kinda beautiful and cute not handsome. i think i become his fan now'

WHAT!!! i can't let this happen. i can't let that guy snacth my popularity and my fans. look his face is like fish. you more handsome. just wait new fishie student, i will make you suffer. hehehee*evil laugh*

TBC


so what will eunhyuk do to maintain his popularity? see you next chapther

 

Sorry for late update

Thanks to all my subscribers, I LOVE YOU ALL.

Honey_Snow  magictrix  Peperpy23  FeliLud  hahahani  hat_person93  mxanimefreak  thecutiesgurlz  lil_chibi955  haraEunHaELF  crilleray  saranghae93  salad92 Xianie123  blackspiderlily  lala94  sujueunhae  KPopLuv1  misakiiryuu  ilovesuju17  Bullet

Crazy4SJver