Special Chapter

YongSeo - Special Chapter

Before the event...

He walked in the bedroom and stood in front of the big mirror in the bedroom, checking his attire for the night. He was satisfied with the way his hair was done by the hairstylist. He glanced at time on his watch.

“Hyun, come on. We’re going to be late.” He said, calling for his wife in the bathroom. He then spotted his wife wedding ring on the dressing table. She must’ve taken it off while she had a shower.

Later, the bathroom door behind him opened. He turned around and stood there was his wife in a grey-ish long sequin evening dress. Her brown long lock was down, spread over her shoulder.

“Wow!” He exclaimed. His eyes never left her. The view of her unknowingly brought a smile to his face.

“How do I look?” She asked with anticipation. “Do you think this is too much?” She turned around to give him a better look of the gown.

The smile remained on his face. The sight of her caught full attention of him. No matter how many time he saw her in an evening dress, she would always look stunning in it. Long dress fit her well.

“Oppa, I’m talking to you.” She walked closer to the mirror, to him.

He beamed. “You look amazing.” He looked at her as she walked pass him to the mirror. The dress was perfect on her. “I like it.”

“Glad you like it.” She smiled to him and put on the earrings.

“Turn around.” He demanded.

She turned around as requested. He crossed his arms and examined her in the dress from head to toe. “Perfect!” He smiled from ear to ear, enchanted by the beauty standing in front of him. “Hyun, don’t you think the chest area is a little too exposed? I can see urmm…the cleavage there.” He said jokingly as his eyes were on her chest.  

She glanced down at her dress, checking for any visibility of cleavage as mention by her husband. She then glanced at him, both hands on her waist. “Oppa, even when I’m completely covered with blanket, you always seem to see my cleavage.”

He laughed upon her reply. He moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. “You look perfect.” He said in a whisper as he leaned in and pecked a soft kiss on her lips.

She slowly placed her hands of his chest, reciprocated the kiss. As they broke the brief kiss, she looked at him with a smile. The compliment makes her feel privileged. As much as he can be a joker, he always makes her feel loved with a small gesture. “We should go now or our managers will suspect something.” She cleaned the trace of lipstick on his lips with her thumb.

They loosen the embrace and she walked to be bed, grabbed the clutch bag.

“Shall we?” He asked.  

“Oh, wait.” She stopped at dressing table, took the wedding ring and slid it on her fourth finger. “My exclusive accessory.” She swayed the fingers, flashed the sparkly ring to her husband who stood at the door. I’m incomplete without it. She glanced at the ring and beamed. She was proud with her current status; a wife.  

“Let’s go, wife.” He stretched out a hand, and she took it. They walked out the room linking hands, like two lovebirds that were madly in love with each other.

 

As they walked on the red carpet together, all eyes were on them. Camera flashes rained their walk on the red carpet. Every single step, every single move was captured by camera.

 


The rest of the story is up to your imagination.

If you want to read more of YongSeo fanfics, you can subscribe "I Can Stop Loving You" and "I Can Stop Loving You - The Flashback"

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment.