Chapter 2

My roommates? They're weird
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thump thump thump

I wake up and groan, who in hell is making all that noise? I sit and rub my eyes, then look at the other bed. Someone was all snuggled up on the covers, which I assumed was Yuta. I get up quietly and go where my two boxes where. I grab a pair of clothes and walk towards the bathroom and lock the door. I take off my shirt and look at myself in the mirror.

"They haven't healed yet?" I mutter and touch the bruises in my side. Then I proceed to take off the rest of my clothes and take a shower. 

While I was changing into my clothes, sudden knocks on the bathroom are heard. I raise an eyebrow and head to open the door. 

"Yuta!, can I use your shower? Jaehyun is showering in mine and I need to get my classes soon!" A voice was heard, sort of deep but smooth. I slightly open the door and peek out my head, a tall brown-haired guy was standing outside. His eyes widen when he sees me and mouth gapes. 

"Yuta is sleeping" I let out quietly and he nods quickly. 

"Sorry! I didn't know you were inside there" He quickly apologizes "I'm Johnny, by the way" He smiles nervoulsy and walks rapidly. I chuckle and close the door, and finally change. 

*****

I walk inside the kitchen quietly, and see Johnny and two other guys sitting there.

"Oh hey, I'm Doyoung" A orange-ish haired guy said with a smile. He...looks like a bunny. Cute.

"Hi! I'm Donghyuck" A brown haired guy says smiling. Cute guy, really. 

"I'm Moon Taeil" I say and bow "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter