Chapter 1

My roommates? They're weird
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeil POV

“But why are you moving?” Ten whined grabbing my arm. I sigh for the millionth time, why is my best friend like this?

“I already told you, its closer to my school” I replied “Besides I’m already one week late, I was supposed to move in last week” I said and continued to put the last box in the car. 

“Aish, whatever!” Ten said and we both got inside the car “But seriously, did you actually move because of your school or…because of your family?” That made me froze. 

I didn’t know what to answer. 

“I don’t know” 

 

******

Well this couldn't be more awkward. 

 

“Hi” Was all i could say. Why? You see, according to one of my roommates, whom i haven't met but knew his name was Taeyong, they were going to be out for the night. Which they were, but I wasn't expecting one of them to be here. The reason why I had chosen this day was because I wouldn't have to say hello to any of them. So why was one of them here? And lying on the floor? I waved my hand but the person on the floor didn't even look at me.

I walked over quietly and looked at him.

“He’s asleep” I mutter. I look around for a blanket and go for it but a hand in my ankle stops me, it takes me all my strength to not scream. I look down terrified. 

“Taeyong-hyung? You guys came back earlier than expected” I lean down and tap his hand, he looks at me for some seconds until his eyes widen “Oh my god, I’m so sorry!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter