You Who Left Unanswered Questions pt. 2

To You, I'm A Small Person
Please log in to read the full chapter

It wasn't an understatement that Ms. Yong Gyeo liked Hansol. I mean she really liked Hansol, possibly even more than her own kids, and grandkids. He was different from the other kids in her opinion. Quiet, well-mannered, etc. What really made Ms. Yong Gyeo whipped about Hansol was how handsome he was at a young age. Fluffy hair, prominent jawline, and big hazel-colored eyes that made the girls fall for him. Needless to say Ms. Yong Gyeo was one of the many girls whipped about him.  So, when Hansol and Seungkwan became friends, she was frustrated that her favorite student didn't want to play, eat, or even sit next to her during class. Hansol and Seungkwan were stuck to each other like glue after they became friends. They did everything with each other after they became friends. 

"I'll do it."

"Get him after school, don't this up. Don't forget to get that little fat friend of his."


Hansol and Seungkwan were walking hand-in-hand on the way to the daycare. Little did they know that a certain someone was watching them. After their parents had signed them in, they walked into the classroom when they saw a creepily-handsome looking sub. The two of them ignored them and started to play at the playground. 

"Hey Kwannie." Hansol said. 

"Yes?"

"That teacher looks creepy right?" 

"Does he?" They both turned back to look at him, only to meet with the sub looking at them, intently. They both yelped in surprise and immediately went back to playing with each other. 

"He saw us!" Seungkwan yelled. 

"I know!" 

"He's really weirding me out Sollie." 

"We better be careful then." When it was snack time, they sat as far away as they could from the teacher. Too bad the teacher basically stared holes into them the whole time. Hansol and Seungkwan noticed. They were really scared now. 

"So-sollie, he keeps looking at us. I may pee my pants one day or another if he keeps doing it." Seungkwan was really scare

Please log in to read the full chapter