You Who Left Unanswered Questions pt. 1

To You, I'm A Small Person
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungkwan's POV

I was left with so many unanswered questions. The hyungs seemed like they knew who Wonu hyung was sitting next to! Aish. Looks like I'll have to wait till lunch. 

I'm walking to my first class of the day, which is Class 1-4 Algebra 2. Algebra 1 was already hard for me. I ain't got no time for homeworkand projects! The only time I have for is choir club and eating food.  As soon as I get to my class, I walk inside and take a seat in the back. 8:50. 10 minutes til class starts, maybe I'll kill some time. 

I started to read some of the music sheets when I noticed that the class had noticeably gone quiet. "Hm, must be time for class." I put away my music sheets when I noticed hazel-colored eyes staring at me. Burning holes into my face. Making me remember everything. A sudden wave of this and that. Things I couldn't have simply forgotten no matter how hard I tried to.

Screams.

Yells.

Cries.

Resentment.

Unanswered questions.

A churn forming in my stomach. "It-it's him..." I thought. I realized that I've been staring at him so I immediately turned away from him.

"Good morning class!" A loud voice spoke,"my name is Mr. Kim Heechul, but call me Mr. Kim." Wait. Kim Heechul? THE Kim Heechul?! Wow, never thought that the most iconic boy band member from Super Junior would be my teacher in high school. What a surprise. After he had introduced himself, the class started.

I couldn't focus at all during class. The only thing I thought about was how he is in this damn class. Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me... to die there of all places! Why did you desert me? Why did I have to hear from Chan of all ing people about you? Just... why...

Choi Hansol.

Several years ago...

3rd Person POV

A little backstory about Seungkwan and Hansol: They've known each other ever since they were 4 years old. They met at the same daycare center, Smile Flower Daycare. They weren't exactly on good terms when they first met. Hansol was like the teacher's pet per se, getting all of the attention from the teacher that they had. Seungkwan, being the DivaBoo he is, always wanted attention from people. I

Please log in to read the full chapter