The date

Hotelroom - Yoongi - Suga

"Well we do have some time on the way. And the next few days to get to know each other. I would like to know everything about you. You seem to be a very interesting girl." 

My cheeks started to become a tint of pink and I nestled on the hem of my jacket. 

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked with a smirk. Yoongi's eyes became cresents. Beautiful ones by the way. 'Hell you do.... and stop looking at me like that.' I was thinking.

We kept walking, next to each other. 

The side walk became a bit narrow, we had to scoot closer and his fingers brushed against mine in the process. 
They were warm and I wished the moment lasted longer than the second it did. 

"Here we are." Yoongi opened his arms and pointed around us. 

We were standing in front of the entrance of a labyrinth. Huge bushes inviting me to get lost inside the pathways they create.

A bright smile started to form on my lips and I turned to Yoongi: "This is indeed a surprise!!" 

I punched his chest slightly with my flat hand and whispered: "Try to catch me" With that I ran into the labyrinth and disappeared out of Yoongi's sight.

Right, left,  left again and I was lost. Looking around to figure out where I could find my way out again, I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Got you!" Yoongi' breath brushed against my left ear. The closeness made me shiver, forming goosebumbs down my spine.

He let go of me and walked around me to face me because I wasnt moving. He had a tint of red on his cheeks that made him look just so alive and handsome. He smiled at me. 

"Are you feeling hungry by any chance? In the centre of this labyrinth is a really nice and cosy Restaurant. I'll treat you." With that he turned around and walked confidently through the labyrinth. He knows where to go and it made me wonder how many times he has been here. 

"You seem to know your way." I said with my eyes not meeting his dark ones.

"When I was younger I came here very often with my mother. I loved playing hide and seek with friends. I dont know but somehow I still remember the way." 

---------

In front of us was a small house out of glass with countless trees and flowers. 
This must be it. The Restaurant Yoongi was talking about. 

We walked in and were escorted to our table. Looking around I came to the conclusion that this must be a couple restaurant. No more than two people could fit on any other tables and all I could see was: holding hands, flirting, laughing...

Confused I looked at Yoongi, but he didnt seem to mind, too occupied by the menu in front of him. 

"Is this a couple restaurant?" I asked.

Yoongi nodded casually. "I hope you don't mind. The food is amazing and I thought it was a good idea to bring you here. Thought you might like this greenhouse." He answered with an innocent look on his face. 

A silence came down on us after we ordered the food. But I didn't mind it. It felt comfortably to sit next to the boy I just met, without any conversation.

"So what are you doing if not hanging around in Daegu?" 

"I work as a translator for a company. The job brings the money but my dream is being an author. I love writing." I smiled and looked at the man sitting in front of me. "What about you?"

"Something similar to you actually. I like writing and composing a lot. I heard I am pretty good at it..." 

"That sounds nice." We smiled at each other. 

Yoongi took a deep breath before he opened his mouth again: "Ok, I really want to get to know you and I think I should be honest with you."Another deep breath. "I am a rapper in a boy group called BTS. We are doing well... yeah.." He looked at me, waiting for my response. 

"Oh.." was all I could manage to get out at first. I tried to play it cool not making the situation more uncomfortable than it already is. "Thats why you were wearing a mask and a cap when we got outside. You even kept it on until we were seated to the table." I laughed. 

A slighlty nervous chuckle came from Yoongi's side. "So you are ok with it? I normally dont have a lot of contact with other people, except of fans but I dont know them personally." He started to get his confident back. "Dont tell me you have never heard of us before. That would break my pride. "

"I have but I was never familiar with all of you." 

"Actually I am relieved you didnt know me. So you will be getting to know Yoongi not Suga. He is so much better." He smirked.

Our food arrived and I didnt have to say anything. Just smiling at Yoongi while I ate. 

After we stepped out of the restaurant I knew quite a lot about his life: family, friends, band. And he heard about my life.

It was interesting to listen to him, a completly different world opening in front of me.

The first stars showed up and lightened the way back through the labyrinth. I was glad I had Yoongi with me, without him I would have been utterly lost in it.

"It was really nice today with you, Yoongi. Thank you."

"Of course. Would you like to repeat that?" He smirked down at me.

"That would be nice." I played along. 

"I have practice throughout the day tomorrow but after that I am free as a bird." He used his arms to simulate wings that made me laugh. 
Dorky I thought. "May I have your number?" I gladly gave it to him. 

We were standing in front of my hotel room and I did the first thing that came up in my mind: I got onto my toes, leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Thank you again." I murmured, then opened the door, slighlty waving and closing the door behind me. Leaving a bedazzled Yoongi left standing. 
I didnt get to see his gummy smile nor hear his whispered "Good night." because I already had closen the door. Mhm... maybe next time!

-------

A/N: hehe took me a while to updatw but here it is. Hope it is alright. Thank you for all those views never thought i would get so many to read it. :)