Chapter 02- Beautiful

Jimin's 18th Fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You hide them so well but they appear when you smile
Where do they come from
Don’t lie, you are an angel
What are you

But you
That smile is so cruel
Cruel
I shouldn’t have seen your cheeks
You
Actually what’s really dangerous
Only you have it"

 

 

There are some pictures added in between the chapter, so please let it upload completely before reading for better experience.

(Sing-song voice is marked in this color)

 

 

Jimin woke up and checked his watch, 11:23 PM. He yawned and went to attend nature’s call. He didn’t feel sleepy anymore, so he took out his laptop to make a good use of time.

He smiled as he discovers many readers have already subscribed to his new fic and was anticipating for the story to develop. He never expected such a response at this budding stage of the fic.

With a huge smile on his face and soft fingers on the keyboard, he started to continue his story from where he left it in the last chapter.

 

Chapter 2- Illegal/Dimple

 

 

 

 

He blinked once, twice and thrice...then with his cute killer smile he managed to reply while looking a little embarrassed,

 

"OH!"

 

Awkward silence consumed the atmosphere between us.

 

I glanced at him, he was smiling, showing his eyes-blinding 'DIMPLES'. My oh -so-caring brain played the perfect song at the right moment..

neomu banjjakbanjjak nuni busheo
No no no no no….

My face also broke into a smile naturally while thanking god mentally for saving my eyes.

 

“Jeonghan, you almost disappeared after graduation.”

 

I stared at him thinking whether to answer or not. Technically, it was not a question but a statement. So, I just nodded in response, saving myself from stuttering in front of him.

 

He didn’t mind and continued on his queries. I was taken aback by his genuine curiosity. He was not asking me things just to be polite. I neither expected him to even recognize me after so many years, nor that would he make small talks.

 

“I...I am pursuing post graduate degree in Performing arts from Seoul Institute of Arts an-and I also performs with our college group occasionally at NTOK* and at other theaters in Daehakro**….wh-what about you?”  I finally answered to his questions.

 

Stupid tongue, why do have to embarrass me like this? How am I even going to have a conversation in this state? I feel like jumping out of window next to me…. Why the hell I answered him like introducing myself to some interviewer? Arghhh..

 

“Daebak! (Awesome), I had an idea about your interest in music and dance… I shouldn’t be surprised to know now, that you have made it pretty big in this short period of time.”

 

“No, it’s not like that…”  I mumbled but he heard me. I can bet my face will be red like a tomato by now. I can’t blame myself. I guess its natural when somebody as handsome as the certain person sitting next to me compliments you so openly….I know it may not be counted as a proper compliment but I am happy to think of it as one…WAIT! WHAT?

 

HE JUST SAID HE HAD AN IDEA OF MY INTEREST?!  Ommo.. My invisibility cloak didn’t work on him? I felt invisible around him most of the times…I was living a lie?!

 

“like what?” he asked with a frown.

 

I came out of my trance hearing him speak again.

 

“hmm….like the way you made it sound…” I trailed off.

 

“then?”

 

“Then what?”

 

OMG, did I just asked him a dumb question?! I know God is never on my side but can’t he show some pity on me? Why my brain works in a Sloth’s speed sometimes?

 

He chuckled at my dumb reply and I started to feel lightheaded from the sweet sound of his chuckle.

“Then how is it?”

 

“Mmm… It’s been only a year that we started presenting performances and I’m still in the process of learning….and I think I still need to do a lot of hard work to…. mmm.. You know, to get to that certain level…. I am not sure if I able to explain it properly…” I said in a small voice and looked up to him. I realized that he was leaning a little closer to hear me properly.

 

He smiled his signature gummy smile and said in his just woke up from sleep y husky voice,

“I bet you will soon get to that level…. and will take the audience’s breath away with your performances.”

 

I can’t take any more of his sugarcane sweet words. I’ll have to go through diabetes test after this trip for sure…. I am doomed.

I tried to change the topic and it worked.

“What about you?”

 

“Me?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“Any ideas?”

 

“huh?”

 

“come on , try guessing!.. for some fun?.. It will be better than dying out of boredom.”

 

Why he wants to play guessing game now? Can’t he see I am trying here not to use my non-autocorrect mouth as much as possible? Let’s not make a fool of myself again…

Hmm.. I started thinking.. I have to make a good impression… I wonder, what can he does?

ASSASSIN!  Ha, it would be easy for him to do the job. He doesn’t need any weapon…. his looks are enough to kill anyone.

Or Basketball player… he used to play the game and he definitely looked so hot while playing..

May be he is a member of a popular boy group with some different stage name. Nobody can deny his idol material looks, duh!

 

“Hey….did you slept there?”

His voice brought me back down to earth. My eyes widen instantly, seeing his zoomed face evading my personal space.

 

“Yay!.. I was thinking! How will I sleep with my eyes open?” I snapped at him, momentarily losing my composure for a second.

Seriously, I was working so hard trying to figure out his profession and here he is making fun of me!

 

“Dunno…I suppose you trained your eyes?” he said lowering his words.

I looked at him with a blank expression and he went into a fit of laughter.

 

“Why are speaking informally now?” I huffed and turned towards the window.

 

He calmed down after sometime.

“Aren’t you the one who started speaking informally?”

 

“I did?” Still looking outside the window, I questioned myself loudly so that he can also hear.

 

“Umm hmm…when you woke up from your daydreaming?”

Aish…Daydreaming!!  I will remember this Mr.CoolChoi!  Don’t you worry; I vowed to avenge my humiliation!

 

“Well, I prefer speaking informally. It’s more comfortable. What about you?” he continued.

 

It’s actually more natural to speak with your classmates informally BUT he is someone who is not so close to me and I met him after many years, so it’s a little awkward for me.

 

“No issues” I said coolly. I can’t look petty sticking to formal words just because of my inability to be comfortable.

 Why I can’t be Wi Mae-ri and refuse to speak with Kang Mu-gyul informally until I feel comfortable?!.. I know… because it’s a  DRAMAMA RAMAMA RAMAMA HEY!

 

“A penny for your thoughts? ” he asked. reffering to his dumb guessing game.

 

“I don’t know… I don’t have any idea.” I replied in annoyance as I became a little defensive after he made fun of me.

 

“Come on, be a sport! At least tell something in general.”

 

“I really don’t know! You can be anything…Basketball player?.. Pianist!.. Model! Idol! Rapper! Singer! Professor! Lawyer! Engineer!Rich y CEO! Hacker!Assassin! Mob Boss! LITERALLY ANYTHING!  How am I supposed to know?!” I blurted everything out, that was inside my head in half consious state as I looked at his beautifully sculptured annoying face.

 

The next thing I heard was a loud laugh. Other passengers were looking at our direction as Seungchoel was laughing non-stop, clutching his stomach.

I turned my head and started guessing at what height our plane is flying, out of embarrassment. Jumping from here will definitely open the gates of heaven for me. Right, Mr. Grim reaper?

 

“Woah! I wasn’t expecting that! … You really did a lot of thinking. May be, a little too much!”

“BUT seriously ASSASSIN? MOB BOSS?!” he said with a chuckle.

 

No response from my side. Remaining quite is better than embarrassing myself again. I think it’s not him making fun of me. It’s actually me, making myself a subject of fun. I can feel you Ron Weasley, how you must have felt when you tragically and constantly became the subject of fun due to your own actions.

 

“Do I look that intimidating?”

 

I heard his deep voice next to my ear. I shivered and involuntarily started a mannequin challenge of my own. I think I didn’t even flutter my eyelashes for around 2 minutes until he leaned back to his seat probably with an amused smile. Wow! I should definitely post a video of this challenge. I’m good at being a statue!

 

“Well I am honored to know that you think so highly of me…  I’m feeling way more confident about mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter