Chapter 01- Smile flower

Jimin's 18th Fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                                                           

"My feel above the clouds
Check it above the clouds
My chemistry with the clouds
With the clouds, all day"

 

 

 

After adjusting his seat to make himself comfortable, he opens his laptop and starts typing his new fanfic. He is wearing his all- time favourite striped shirt and black skinny jeans. He tries to concentrate on his story but is getting disturbed due to the flight announcements. Right now, he is on a flight from L.A to Seoul via Tokyo.
  He stops typing and looks outside the window. It’s evening there and the sun is setting at the west horizon. The sky is painted into red, orange, blue & purple hues. The view reminded him of his high school reunion trip to Jeju Island 2 years back.
The flight took off just few minutes ago at 07:50 PM, he keeps staring out of the window for a while capturing the beautiful scenery in his mind. The seat next to him was empty as the owner of the seat is going to board the flight from Tokyo. He turns his attention back to his laptop. His peachy pink bangs are falling on his eyes covering his view. He takes out a cap from his bag and put it on after removing his bangs from the forehead. 
He adjusts his thick black glasses and starts typing again. Unlike other people, he is typing slowly after thinking a lot and rechecking it after typing each line. He is trying his best to make sure that what he is creating is the perfect replica of his memories on the laptop screen. 
  He types the words -

BOY IN LOVE

AUTHOR: Chimchim

GENRE: Romantic, Fluff

TAGS: #highschoollove, #reunion, #SEVENTEEN

 

        FOREWORD: A boy on his way to high school reunion..., finds his way to another boy's life.

 

 Chapter 1- Airplane

 

                               

   I was staring at his face when he introduces himself the second time as I was trying hard to keep my mind and body (which were not listening to me for some reason) stable in the presence of that familiar face, when he introduced himself at first.
Rewind to 5 minutes back,
I was watching Love Stages anime for the 18th time in my phone since I was getting bored while waiting for the flight to take-off.
I closed my eyes & took a deep breath, in hope of relaxing myself a little. Although I was feeling like I'm not ready to face my classmates after so many years, yet I ended up booking ticket to Jeju Island for Highschool reunion trip.
  To reduce the possibility of regret later, I tried to convince myself by pointing out the advantages of the trip. To be honest 90% of me agreed for the trip because it’s THE JEJU ISLAND….!!!!!! , One of the locations in my wish list where I wanted to go for a long time but never had a chance. 
Moreover, the whole trip except the flight expense was TOTALLY FREAKING FREE!!! 
Can you believe this?! Well who doesn’t like free food?.... Obviously not me!
And the rest 10% of me is going there in hope of meeting my close friends with whom I lost contacts. 

 

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Kim Hyun Ah and I’m your chief flight attendant. On behalf of Captain Kye Beom-ju and the entire crew, welcome aboard JEJU AIR Airlines flight 185, non-stop service from GIMPO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT to JEJU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT .

Our flight time will be of 1 hour and 10 minutes.

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position and that your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, your portable electronic devices must be set to ‘airplane’ mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. Thank you.”

I came out of my world of thoughts by the flight announcement before take-off. Then I realised that no one was sitting beside me. I praised my luck and did a small celebratory dance in my head .....(Wow,Fantastic Baby!...  Dance.. I wanna dan-dan-dan-dan-dance... playing as BGM) since I won’t be uncomfortable because of any stranger sitting next to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter