Final

Uncontrollable Feelings

The two bought ice or more like Doyeon bought ice cream for the two of them and now walking towards where their foot will take them.

 

 

"Dodojyuu~" Yoojung called and intertwined her fingers with Doyeon, startling the taller girl at the moment. Doyeon almost drop her ice cream and she quickly took her hand back.

 

 

Yoojung was hurt at the sudden action. This is not the first time. Yoojung notices how Doyeon was acting towards her this past few days, or weeks, she already lost count because it's too long.

 

 

Doyeon become jumpy towards her and will always find a way to escape her skinships.

 

 

Doyeon can't even look at her in the eyes when she's talking and their conversation was becoming more and more short.

 

 

For short, Doyeon was ignoring her.

 

 

And it's hurting Yoojung more than it should, her heart feels like it's crushing, it's suffocating her so much.

 

 

"Can we talk?" Yoojung said seriously. A tone which only came out on the smaller girl when she's really serious.

 

 

Doyeon sighs.

 

 

She knows Yoojung is going to talk about what's happening about her. She knows Yoojung notices her behavior. She knows Yoojung notices her acts. Doyeon just didn't know it will be this sooner.

 

 

What am I going to do?

 

 

The two walk in silence. No one dares to talk, or more like Doyeon don't even want to open and Yoojung thinking all the things she's going to ask Doyeon.

 

 

They finally reached the park and Yoojung sat on the bench, taping the space beside her, signaling Doyeon to come over and sit too.

 

 

"So … what's happening?" she said, it's soft but Doyeon heard it clearly.

 

 

I'm not yet ready.

 

 

"It's nothing." Doyeon said and stared directly on the swing, like it's the most interesting thing around her.

 

 

"Please don't lie. Doyeon you can tell me everything." Yoojung then sighs.

 

 

I can't tell you.

 

 

"We've been bestfriend for I don't even know how long. You know you can trust me right?" Yoojung said again, her voice starting to crack and Doyeon doesn't like the feeling.

 

 

Just "bestfriend".

 

 

That's the problem because my heart is stupid.

 

 

I don't want to tell you because I can't lose the thing that's only keeping me close to you.

 

 

I don't want to lose you.

 

 

Doyeon wanted to say it all but she's afraid, terrified so she just kept tightly shut. Afraid that if she opens it, something might slips out that she will regret forever.

 

 

Yoojung sighs again and forcefully cup Doyeon's cheeks so the taller girl will look at her.

 

 

"W-why are you ignoring me?" a tear escaped on Yoojung eyes and all Doyeon wants was to kill herself for making Yoojung sad.

 

 

I'm sorry.

 

 

"W-why are you doing this?" Yoojung's tears were now escaping endlessly, rolling down to her cheeks.

 

 

"I'm sorry Yoojung." She said and wipes the smaller girl cheeks with her thumb.

 

 

"Y-you're hurting me so much. H-here." Yoojung said and pointed at her heart. And Doyeon's heart broke into more pieces that it already is.

 

 

Mine hurts too, so much.

 

 

"I'm sorry." Doyeon said again, not trusting other words.

 

 

"Is that all you can say?! Sorry!?" Yoojung snaps. Now, looking angrily at Doyeon. It's hurting her so much and she didn't even know what she did to deserve this kind of treatment from Doyeon.

 

 

Doyeon kept shut.

 

 

"You've been ignoring me! You've been avoiding me! You've been treating me like nothing for I don't even know how long! And all you can say is sorry!?" Yoojung rants.

 

 

And still doesn’t receive a word from Doyeon, making her angrier. So she decided to continue her rant.

 

 

"Don't you know how it hurts?! Don't you---"

 

 

"What do you think it's easy for me Yoojung!? To ignore you?! To avoid you?! To treat you like you do not exist?! Yoojung it's not easy! All I want to do is to be with you all of the time! All I want is too look at you! All I want is you! But this heart of mine is stupidly beating so fast! I love you not as my bestfriend! I love y--"

 

 

Doyeon stops on her track, regretting it as soon as she remembers her words. She froze and her palms began to sweat like crazy.

 

 

Just what the .

 

 

Yoojung's mouth was hanging wide open, her eyes so big like it's bulging out of it's socket and Doyeon wants to cry.

 

 

Great job Kim Doyeon.

 

 

You did it.

 

 

You just officially lose Yoojung.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry. I-I will stop this feelings. Forget what all I said." Doyeon tries all she can to stop her tears that are threatening to fall.

 

 

She was about to leave when Yoojung pull he wrist making her to turn back. And it was Doyeon's eyes turn to be wide open.

 

 

Doyeon felt Yoojung's soft and sweet lips on her. The one she loves was now kissing her.

 

 

Yoojung was kissing her.

 

 

Yoojung pulled back and look at Doyeon. "You know you can respond, right?" she said and Doyeon didn't need to be told twice.

 

 

She captured Yoojung's lips. Doyeon her lower lips asking for permission and Yoojung happily granted it. Their tongues now fighting for dominance. Doyeon grabbed the smaller girl's waist and Yoojung wrapped her arms around Doyeon's neck, pulling each other closer if that's even possible.

 

 

But the need for oxygen kicks in and they separated. Forehead's leaning to each other and looking lovingly at each other's orbs.

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

Yoojung said with a very beautiful smile plastered on her face making Doyeon to blush.

 

 

"I love you too, so much."

 

 

Doyeon said and it was Yoojung's turn to blush madly.

 

 

They spend couple of minutes just looking at each lovingly not even caring how cold it is until Yoojung broke the silence.

 

 

"Can I tell you something?" she said and smiled sweetly.

 

 

"Of course, anything." Doyeon said.

 

 

"No one really stole my ice cream. It's just an excuse so I can get a free ice cream from you." Yoojung said her tongue showing, standing up quickly and ran while giggling to herself.

 

 

Doyeon's jaw dropped.

 

 

" Dwarf!"

 

 

 

 

--

 

Thank you reading this fanfic! :)