One

Uncontrollable Feelings

Doyeon doesn't know when it starts.

 

 

When she start feeling something for Yoojung. Feelings that you shouldn't have for your own Bestfriend.

 

 

But she feels it.

 

 

Doyeon just wake up one day and all she thinks about is Yoojung and Doyeon sleeps at night thinking about imaginary scenes of her and Yoojung in it.

 

 

Doyeon's eyes somehow manage to catch Yoojung most of the time and all she wants is to be with the Yoojung every time.

 

 

Doyeon gets jealous whenever someone becomes extremely close with Yoojung. All she wants was for Yoojung to only hold hand with her, hug her, and look at her and nobody else.

 

 

And last but not the least …

 

 

Doyeon feels her heart beating uncontrollably fast for Yoojung.

 

 

Only for Yoojung.

 

 

--

 

 

Am I in love with her?

 

 

With my bestfriend?

 

 

With Yoojung?

 

 

No.

 

 

No.

 

 

And no.

 

 

That shouldn't be.

 

 

That cannot be.

 

 

But why am I feeling these things?

 

 

No.

 

 

"DOYEON!"

 

 

"I am not!" Doyeon said, almost a shout. And all she wants was to bury herself, because in front of her was the person she couldn't stop thinking about, Yoojung. Now looking confuse at her.

 

 

"You're not what?" said the smaller girl eyeing her suspiciously.

 

 

And there goes the fast beating heart of Doyeon again, she's afraid that she might have a heart attack because of this.

 

 

"I-I … uhm was …" and she failed thinking for an excuse.

 

 

"Wait …" Yoojung said and place her hands on her chin like she's thinking of something that is very deep.

 

 

Doyeon can't help but smile at the sight. She just can't think at how the smaller girl can be incredibly cute without even trying. And how the smaller girl manages to make her smile every single time without even doing anything.

 

 

No, Doyeon. Stop yourself.

 

 

"I know it! I know now! I am very sure of it!" Yoojung finally blurted out causing Doyeon to become nervous.

 

 

She knows what? Does Yoojung know that I might somehow like her? Or love her? Or whatever am I feeling?! She shouldn't know that! I didn't even tell anyone!

 

 

Yoojung was looking at her angrily and crossing her arms. And all Doyeon wants to do is combust.

 

 

"Y-you know w-what?" Doyeon gulps.

 

 

Yoojung looks at her with squirted eyes. "You! How can you do that!?"

 

 

Doyeon gulps again. She's thinking what to do. Does Yoojung really know? Just how? Does the smaller girl really know her like that so much?

 

 

I should apologize.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry okay? I-I know I should---"

 

 

"You're the one who stole my ice cream!"

 

 

Wait. What?

 

 

"W-what?" Doyeon asks again, not believing what's happening.

 

 

"YOU.STOLE. MY.ICE.CREAM." Yoojung said not forgetting to emphasize every single word.

 

 

.

 

 

She doesn't know whether to be happy or sad about the situation but all Doyeon knows is that her secret is safe.

 

 

For now.

 

 

"Yup, okay. You got me. I'm the one who stole your ice cream." She said and flashes a small smile to Yoojung. "Sorry."

 

 

"I can't believe this! I thought Somi stole it and I even fought with her!" Yoojung said and pouts, now looking to her side with cross arms.

 

 

You're so adorable.

 

 

"I'm sorry. If you want, I'll treat you ice cream now?" Doyeon said with a smile. Feeling somehow relief.

 

 

"Really?!" Yoojung half-shouted, her voice sounding so excited.

 

 

Doyeon just nodded her head.

 

 

"Let's go!" said the smaller girl while grabbing Doyeon's hand.

 

 

Stupid heart.