I Miss You

I Miss You

Kyuhyun was doing filming in Manila, together with Hyuk and Siwon. But Hyuk and Siwon seems enjoyed their conversation without caring him. He was bored, he was sleepy and the most importantly, he was missing his hyung so much. He didn't have a time to spend a first day in 2012 because he had to go to Manila.

So he took out his phone when the director said to break, he walked to the side where there's no too much people around. He pushed 2 button on his speed dial and waited for the dial tone.

"Hwello .."

"Min? Did I woke you up?" Kyuhyun said.

"Mmm, no, Kyu. You didn't." Said the latter. 

There was a pause between them after that, "Kyu, what's wrong? Did the filming went well?" Sungmin asked, he could sensed that his lover has something on his mind.

"The filming went well, hyung. It's just ..." Kyuhyun stopped for a while, a blushed appear on his face. "It's just ... i miss you, Min." 

"Aww, Kyu baby. I miss you too. It's just a few hours since you landed on Manila and yet you missed me already." Sungmin chuckled. "Don't worry, baby. We'll meet soon. I love you, Kyu baby."

"I love you too, Min."

 

-END-

 

 

A/N: well, the story kinda weird (i know) also the grammar seems so error (sorry). it was just, i felt that Kyu was missing his Min so much because Siwon and Hyukjae kept talking together in the pic. so ... yeah LOL XD