love Again

Love Again

I reached at his apartment.I tried to unlock the code but my finger shook too much...."be calm"I tried calming myself while blabbering in air finally door is unlocked.I took my humble steps inside the apartment."sooyoung ahh..."a voice called out.ofcourse why would I freeze then.I also went to him screaming.we hugged each other.a hug that said it all how much we missed each other,how much love their is.

"hyuniee how much I missed you I love you love you so much~"he didn't replied me.a certain silent was in the apartment.he was looking at me with a smile and wiped my tears ah so I teared up^_^."why..are u crying?"his voice ahh~how much I missed it the sweet yet sheepish voice."I baboya iåm too happy that I rolled down tears"I replied while giving him a peck.we had dinner together which we always enjoyed.we talked this and that.in those 2 months so much happened.we giggled till tears rolled and baekhyun changed alot too.not his love toward me but his appearence he looked a little more slim or too much...."are u going on a diet hyuniee?"I asked him with curiosity"wae?" he gave me a reply still laughing."you look slim ani too much slim are u sick".yet another silence he didn't replied was something really wrong then suddenly{bang}a pillow hit me hard there I saw baekhyun standing with a pillow in his hand"haha do I look sick to you I got slim because I missed u so much".that was our start of pillow fight.

time went by too fast it was already 5:40am.we were in middle of watching movie.then suddenly baekhyun turned off the t.v.I was so enjoying it I screamed loudly"yah_turn on the t.v or ur dead meat".a giggle came out of baekhyun.he sat down on floor right near my leg.he holder my hand.he looked serious than before"if my breath stops one day that doesn't say iåm dead.if I stop loving ù and you give up on me then_then only I....will die"

"and I will never let that hapen"silence roamed then he came close to me in a while we were kissing each other a kiss that meant alot.but still some weird feelings was going through me.