2 ♥ Nothing would turn out right for me.

Shiny Effects Mini Collection ♥

Hey guys~ Hahaha. Thankss for the comments!! I know many of you LOVE Jongna, and so do I, and I planned it this way anyway, so here's a Jongna shot, Part 1. LOL I lovee making shots with parts then posting them with an awkward queue :) So you will never know, whether the next would be Ontoria's, Taelli's [OOPS!], Jongna's, Minstal's or Keyber's. It'll remain a mystery~ kekeke.. So for now, it's Jongna!! Comments are ♥ Enjoy~ 

Special thanks to Crystal, for teaching me to use dividers instead of symbols, and coloured fonts, instead of writing [A/N:] even though she didn't really teach me that directly. :D Anyhow, thanks :) For all Jongna lovers ♥ Especiall Bling_Lunatic, Crystal and many others that I don't seem to remember~ Raise up yo hands, Jongna fanss! -nisyaz ♥


 I knew things wouldn’t turn out right with anyone at all, but I’ve never thought that person would be you.

xJongnax [Part 1]

            . She dumped me, again. Another woman dumped me. Again.

            That dumped me just when she knew that I was gonna take her to my place. My special place that so far, none of my girlfriends have ever been there. Well, except for one. But she’s my girl friend. Not like girlfriend, girlfriend. Understand? Ah. But there’s not even a  point in making anyone understand a single word I’m saying. Yeah, she’s right again. My best girl friend had done it again, she predicted another future of what’s gonna come. She said to me yesterday, let bygones be bygones and let yourself move forward, forgetting others in the way. It’s like she’s teasing me, with that sentence or whatever you call it.

            In this cold weather, I’ve never expected it to snow in Seoul, even though it is cold. Because it’s suppose to be just, cold and nothing more. I’m sitting right here, in the middle of the night in my most favorite place in the whole wide world, that I only come after being dumped, the Lodge Café. I don’t know why it’s called the Lodge Café, cause there’s not even one single thing that’s made out of wood over here. It’s all marbles and bricks and steel and other stuff that I’m not supposed to be bothered to mention. A sip of black but warm, hot chocolate was what I took, pleasuring myself, allowing my body to let in the warmness, as it is currently freezing. I gulp the drink down in peace, when suddenly, the door of the café opened.

            “Jjong! You got dumped again?!” damn. She’s done it again.

            My very best girl friend, had come again, after the millionth time I’ve been dumped. She always knew without me even having to bother telling her I’ve been left, and will always find me wherever I was. Probably worried the same thing would happen after my first break up with my first ever girlfriend. What happened? Believe me, you don’t want to know.

            “Shh! You’re not gonna burst it out to the public again!” I shouted back at her, without even reminding myself that I’m the one who’s actually attracting other people’s attention. This best friend, girl version, of mine, whose face was before like someone who’s just been awaken from a deep sleep –without makeup, with clothes that even I admit, are like she stole them from some random hobo on the street. Her pretty bronze-for-now hair wasn’t set straight, I bet she hadn’t even combed it yet, was supporting the almost afro hairstyle. If I didn’t knew her, I would’ve straightly guessed that she’s a hobo. Not to be mean or anything. A pretty hobo, though.

            “Yah!” her eyes before, were looking around, perhaps searching for me, when there was only me and another two random guys staying in. I wonder where did her perfect eyesight went..

            “Why didn’t you tell me?” she shouted again, only to cover , when I put my index finger on my mouth, facing her. She approached my table by ducking even with her short height. When she finally arrived, she sets herself on one of the seats facing me, finally straightening out her hair and everything.

            “Okay, safe to talk now?”

            “Yeah. Go ahead.”

            “Why didn’t you tell me?” her voice was now in discreet mode. I let out a sigh, just to express my frustration, with her asking such a silly question.

            “Must you ask me that each and every time I got dumped? Besides, it’s not my fault you know, that you would immediately know it the second after a girl dumped me. Your sources are truly remarkable,” I shrugged a little.

            “Well, thanks. They are. Aren’t you going to ask me again, where I got them? Usually this conversation would repeat over and over and over again. It’s just the same thing. Me shouting out ‘Jjong, you got dumped again?!’ in this shop, then you, signaling me to quiet down, I’ll be coming here, dressed like a hobo everytime. Then I’d be asking you ‘Why didn’t you tell me?’ and then you’ll say ‘Must you ask..”

            “Okay! Okay! Get to your point, Luna. You don’t need to repeat every single detail like you always do.”

            “Fine. If you would’ve just let me finish, I would’ve arrived on what you said before, the point where you tell me to get my point? Anyway, it’s just that, I think it’s time for you to stop living like this. You know, being dumped every time you have a girlfriend, and when you want to take them to your special place, you would be –oh! Waiter! Over here! One cup of hot double extra creamy chocolate please! Or you can just say, the usual.”

            Luna, Luna. That’s really so typical of her. She would be distracted by everything, before reaching even what she wants to say, and she tends to do it a lot. Even though sometimes it is frustrating, I’ve managed to keep up with her, accepting her as herself. Okay, this isn’t the normal me. I’m talking like she’s nothing or something like that. Not that she’s nothing, she’s kind of almost everything to me.

            You know, the typical thing, the ‘Girl best friend who’s always by your side’ thing? She’s exactly like that. But sometimes I don’t get it when people kept saying that we always stuck together, cause I can’t even remember the last time we met.

            “So, back to my point, I think it’s time for you to change your lifestyle. You know, we are going to have a debut duet album soon, so I’d rather not for you to be like this. Unless you’re going to want to sing an emotional song about breakups, then I’d reckon you to stay just like this, and don’t change until the promotions’ done. You know, you really have to feel the song when you sing? And..” see what I’m saying??

            “Ah. Yeah, yeah. Luna, why are you dressed like a hobo, again?”            

            “Oh. I was rushing. One of my sources told me you were dumped when I escorted Krystal for her arrangements on her wedding this weekend. Things have been hectic, I really regret volunteering to be her helper, like seriously. She’s been having one of those breakdowns lately, and cause of the rush, she even suggested me to try on these hobo suits, for the bridesmaids, and then one of my sources called and I rushed over here. Crazy, right?” Luna finished her long ‘speech’ with a sip of her hot pure double extra chocolate drink. 

            “I see. I can’t see why Krystal’s parents are allowing her to get married so early. I mean, I’m like, 25, and she’s like, 21, and she’s already getting married earlier than me. I wonder why..”

            “See, Jonghyun?!” Luna suddenly emerged, standing up, while stomping her hands onto the table.

            “What? I don’t see it.”

            “This is what I’m trying to say before. You never know why you are like this. And you really do need to find a reason why. Cause I think girls haven’t been dumping you for no reason. There must’ve been something that you mistakenly did every single time, besides asking them to go to your special place, which is, the dumpster, cause every time you did that, they dump you. And I’m not thinking it’s because of your dumpster.”

            Yes, the dumpster is my special place, and only Luna has been there.  She’s the only one who isn’t disgusted with the idea, instead, she actually gave a kind of good response towards my special place. Even though I saw that one day, she wrote something in her blog that goes like,’ I don’t really understand men’s special places. Dumpster? Why can’t it be a garden or something romantic..’ Something like that. But you can totally see that she’s cool with it since we almost hang out there every moment I wanted to.

            “Jonghyun.” It’s kind of weird how she never calls me oppa, despite our first meet.

            “Yeah?”

            “I think I’ve found a solution. But it’s gonna be way hard working this one.”

            “What? What’s your solution? Please don’t be anything freaky! And it better works. Cause I’m really desperate, I mean, 25, just got dumped, what more can I do? I really need that freaking solution, so tell ma.”

            “Since I’m the one who’s going to help you get out of this,  let me be your girlfriend.” What she just said, doesn’t really got me shocked.

            “Umm. You kind of like already are my girl friend?”

            “No, I mean like the type of lover girl. That loving girlfriend. We’re just gonna  go on a trial relationship, and I’ll find out why you kept being dumped. Don’t worry, I’ll do some research on your past girlfriends’ too, so it’s like temporary. So, how bout it?”

            “Oh. I see.” I thought of it for a moment, held up my index finger under my chin, trying to decide. But I’m desperate. That thought runs through me suddenly.

            “Okay, I’m in.”   

            “Great! And I don’t think I’ll dump you, cause it’ll be really weird if I do that. Let’s just set the trial as in 1 month? No.. That’s too long. Oh! How long was your shortest ever relationship?” she suddenly got giddy, as she always are.

            “About 30 secs.”

            “Oh.. Tough one, aren’t you? Longer, come on..”

            “Okay, my second shortest was about 1 week. Then she dumped me without a reason, none of them did, you know?”

            “Okay, okay. So..” she finished up all her hot pure double extra chocolate, and stood up.

            “Let’s do this thing!!” enthusiastically, Luna starts to jump up and down. She’s usually like that. All full of spirits and jumping up and down whenever starting something. This happened when she volunteered to be Krystal’s helper too, she just went crazily excited, and became exhausted or only wanting to do it halfway.

            “Yeah, I can’t wait.” I say, as I reached out for her hand, somehow awkwardly, we shook our hands, and head straight out to the mall for our first official investigation. Oooh, I can’t wait for the so called adventure to begin. 


If some of you got confused, I'm sorry. I think my writing here is just plain lazy and somehow badly-grammared. LOL. Wait for the next update and this shot's poster! Cause right now is 12.32 a.m and I'm really lazy to open up Photoshop and make a beautiful poster for Jongna. Cause if I did do that, then the poster will be crappy, like Ontoria's.. Soo. COMMENT!!