1 ♥ You're stuck in my head, and there's nothing that I can do.

Shiny Effects Mini Collection ♥

Sorry to Khuntoria shippers, who wants them to be real. >.< Jongmal mianhe~ I had an inspiration to write this, and hopefully, you guys won't be mad >.< Just a reminder, read the whole shot to understand what I'm trying to get here :) it's starting out somehow brutal, but it'll get soft slowly :) Almost all of them are in Victoria's point of view, you'll know when it's changed :D I want you to be absorbed in my shots, mwahaha XD I'll continue it tomorrow, I'm tired already >.< Enjoy and comment! - nisyaz ♥


 You’re the song, that’s stuck in my head, hard, that I can’t seem to remove you, away from me, cause I’ll always, refuse.

xOntoriax [Part 1]

            There was nothing else to do, except to act like we’re enjoying ourselves in the car. I’m so sure this part’s gonna be edited off.  It’s either they’re gonna cut it, or just make us re-film the scene again. I can’t say this aloud whenever people ask me, what do I think of We Got Married, and what are my feelings towards him, the person called Nichkhun, who mistakenly arranged for us to get married virtually. The thing is, when emcees ask me, what is my relationship with Nichkhun, I so badly wanted to say, that we were just nothing more than friends, and it’s just a plain old, same old, virtual show. And also the fact that they want us to act like we’re in love, no matter where we are, but I’d like to keep that just in the show, please. But of course, he has to act like he is, since he’s the one who wanted me to be with him in this We Got Married show.

            I didn’t want to let out a sigh, but I did, and it was a huge one. I turned my head away from seeing him driving, and let my mind wanders off into the sea, the thing that I loved so very much, ever since I was a child. It’s among of the things that can distract me from going somewhere, anywhere and calm me down. I feel relaxed seeing it, it reminded me of my hometown, Qingdao. Not to mention, another person, whom I can’t seem to get rid off of my mind, starting from the day we met. Whenever I see the sea, I’ll always think of him first, then, my hometown.

            Nichkhun saw me staring out blankly at the window, and he knew that it was time to do something, or else, we would just be plain boring and absolutely not-at-all fun to watch. He already mentioned everywhere, that he’s aiming for the concept of a romantic couple, without telling me, and so, like it or not, I have to follow him, since I can’t break out of the contract, unless schedules stops me from doing so. I’ve been hoping that either one of our schedules overlaps with the WGM filming schedule, yet so far, since this thing is attracting many viewers and fans, also gaining a lot of mine and his fans, manager oppa just said to continue acting like it was real. Yet, I can’t live in a life full of lies. But then, this is the Korean entertainment industry.

            If I had said this out loud, people would already know, the brutal, emotional side of me. I’m not usually like this, thoughtful of everything, unless I’m with my members, and the thoughtful part is exceptionally good. But when I’m doing something that I’m not happy or liking it, I’ll be like this. Brutal, emotional, the bad thoughts, and everything else. I’m a random, 8D person, that’s what I show on Invincible Youth, but on WGM, I’m acquired to do something that I’m not. Liking another person, being a real couple, I try my hardest, really. So my members have always complimented me on my acting skills, cause they knew, all my secrets and deep thoughts.

            The sea’s so deep and blue, if I could just open this car seat’s window, that would be wonderful, I’d be enjoying life again, not acting miserable. I would want to, but then, that wouldn’t be good since my head might get chopped off right on the moment I let myself out. But I still want to so badly see and feel, touch and hear, smell the breeze of the ocean and let the sand come in between my toes. I closed my eyes, remembering the moments I’ve had, the memories I’ve kept with the sea, ocean and a pool. A kids’ pool.

            I remembered it like it was yesterday. The day when my family finally decided to take me to Korea, for a quick tour, yet for only a week, my parents, by that time was really busy. I was 9, and I was just waiting for my application to the prestigious Beijing Academy that all of my family wanted me to go to, being accepted. My grandmother had always say that I had a passion for dancing, and that I’m unexpectedly well on ballet. I guess ballet is my thing.

            That day, was when our Korean tour guide brought us to a swimming pool, introducing that this is the most common suburban swimming pool that he could find. My parents hated the city’s swimming pool, not because it’s in the city, but because they felt like a suburban swimming pool is definitely better, and to them,  it felt like they were near the ocean.

            I, before the nine years of my before life, had never ever experienced jumping into the water, or swimming. My family loves it, though. I haven’t any grudge with the water, just that I never felt like going in, and it scares me so terribly much. Somehow, it does. The nine-year old me had to go in, just because my parents didn’t want me to be some sort of trouble to the tour guide and besides, he was going to go somewhere else, while we bathe. I haven’t any brothers nor sisters, so I had to go there alone, without no one by my side.

            My parents left me just at the top of the deepest section in the kids’ pool and disappeared, going away and enjoying themselves some good swimming by the adults’ pool. I stood in front of the pool that was loaded with Korean kids –not even one of them are Chinese, and just stared at them, I was planning to do that for 2 straight hours, while waiting for my parents to enjoy themselves. But then, as usual, the plan backfired on me.

            I was bored with just standing around, doing nothing, so I started to move on the other way and head towards the kids’ pool’s seats, where most of the adults were reading magazines, taking pictures and videos, scolding their children, dressing and undressing their children and many more. I was just walking perfectly with my swimming suit –that covered only my chest, exposing my belly button, walking around with a short mini-skirt, when suddenly, one of the naughty kids purposely splashed water at my feet, placing some sort of gel, making me slip into the water.

            I screamed as loud my lungs could hold, and because I’m not wearing any goggles or those silly masks that helps you breath underwater because you can’t control your breathing yet, I felt like I was drowning. I couldn’t breathe for a second, and felt like I was one of the characters in some movie I watched yesterday, when the characters got drowned, died from drowning, not being able to breathe. I, as someone who’s afraid of water and never swum in it before, of course panicked. The water around me was just killing me. Until I realized, my long legs were holding me from drowning like a 3 year old. When I finally realized that I’m not actually drowning, and panicked for nothing, I’ve realized another thing, that’s the atmosphere had become silent. But it was just for a second, as they saw me, splashing in the kids’ pool that’s only 3 feet tall, I heard laughs surrounding me.

            All of them was laughing, none stopped. I closed my ears with my hands, trying to block the annoying noise that’s coming from each and every one of them. And suddenly I felt like I wanted to drown in the 3 feet deep water right now. I was so embarrassed, I couldn’t help myself from not flowing out tears and not staying strong. I closed my eyes, hoping that it would stop, the pain, the embarrassment, everything. When I suddenly felt a tug on my hand, something –or someone, was holding me. Taking me away from the hateful laughs. Taking me away from the pointing fingers. Taking me away from the kids’ swimming pool, which by now that I hated so much. He took me away,  with his chubby fingers, away from the center, away from the laughing stock of every little kid in the pool. He helped me up the stairs of the pool, and brought me to the changing room. Which I’m not sure which gender it was.

            He let me down, let me sit on the bench that had been provided and crouched in front of me. My tears was still flowing, going down my cheek, even though I tried hard to wipe them off, it’s still embarrassing, even in front of this boy, who I happen to think is younger than me. His cheeks are kind of chubby, but his body is perfectly fine, not too chubby, not too skinny. I couldn’t catch a glance of this Korean boy, I was tearing so bad. For 5 minutes, we stayed like that. Then, I felt a pat on the back, the pat soon turned into something that’s actually rubbing my , kind of trying to soothe me down, stopping myself from crying. That certainly worked, cause I stopped crying the minute he did that.

            The Korean boy was now beside me, and at last, I get to catch a little bit of his cute face, for just 5 seconds, I dared not to look anymore. The boy just looked at me with a concerned yet at the same time, blank stare,  when I actually felt like someone just took away the pain from me. I wasn’t in that much pain, just embarrassment. Within 5 seconds, we looked into each other’s eyes, I felt something. Something that was tingling inside.

            “Hi! I’m Jinki, nice to meet you. You’re not from around here, are you?” the boy who proclaimed his name was ‘Jinki’ held out his hand, forming an eye smile on his face. How did he know? Well, yes, but people often mistakenly thought I was either a mixed of Chinese-Korean or just some kid who’s a pure-blooded Korean who happens to stays in China.

            “Hi. I’m Song Chien,” I take his hand and shook it, formally. Then, the atmosphere was awkward again, as our hands refused to let go.

            And did I know, that it was the start of a beautiful friendship. Or more than that. 


Part 2 - To be continued...