Make do

Last day [EXO x you]

A few minutes in, I decided to go look for them and started running around everywhere and asking pretty much everyone where those beats are, but I was just passed to the next person with the "I don't know, ask somebody else"

Getting frustrated and giving up, I head back to the makeup room,but I had the great surprise of seeing them already there, kicking around or on their phones.

I was speechless at the sight and froze at the door, putting one hand over my eyes, two fingers pinching the bridge of my nose to keep myself from crying of having an anger outburst. Xiumin, who was closest to me noticed me first and gave me apologetic eyes as he got up and approached me.

"I'm sorry for the text, my battery died,but managed to get everyone here" he told me, only loud enough for me to hear and I just nodded my head in appreciation, but trusting my voice. I made my way into the room and took out my body paint,ready to get to work but something was missing.

For this show,I needed to make red lips patterns on their bodies to peek through some black mesh shirts, but they stamp I usually used was nowhere to be found.

As I rummaged through my bag, the room was pretty quiet, a few whispers being heard as everyone was observing me, but a small giggle came out of what I think is Suho's mouth and that adds to my impatient frustration and I just grab the bag by the bottom and turn it upside down ,letting all the products scatter to the floor, making the room completely silent.

They might be thinking I finally snapped and I didn't have much until I did. Still with my back at them, I took in a long breath and leaned my arms on the now messy table, holding back anger.

"Whoever took my tools away please give it back. We're running out of time and I don't feel like playing with you today." When I got no response besides a few giggles, I turned back and looked right at them, meeting each end every one of their eyes to show just how fed up with them I was.

"Guys, today is important to me and I don't want to mess this up,so I really would appreciate it if you stopped with the childish pranks and let me do my work. Now tell me, where is it?" I ask, surveying the room.

Chen, from all the way in the back rised his shoulders and eyebrows with a barely supressed smile on his like in the classic "I don't know" gesture and after no one said anything for a couple more seconds, I looked at the time and then sighed, already regretting thinking of this,but I had no choice.

"Ok. Be like that." I turned to Sehun who was the first to my right and motioned for him to get up, turning to the mess on my workstation. "Get up and take off your shirt" Sehun looked at me funny for a second but complied anyway, unnecessarily flexing his muscles to make them look bigger and show off with a smirk thrown my way.

I returned his smirk with a tight one and then twisted the cap off of a bright red lipstick and carefully filled in my lips, act which made all the guys freeze in realisation to what I had in mind.

Suho got up on his feet and took two steps toward us, throwing a warning glare towards Sehun,but he was too focused on me smacking my lips together to even out the lipstick.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chen asked, now very close to me, along with most of the members. They were all stiff and their eyes darted from me, my lips, the lipstick in my hand and Sehun's chest.

"I'm making do with what I have. What do you think you're doing?" I snap back, glancing at his feet which are slowly approaching me, his eyes wild. "I know this might not be comfortable or even gross to you but please endure it for now. It won't happen again."

I say, putting a gentle hand on Suho's chest who was now dangerously close to me and lightly pushed him back, to which he did not resist.

"Now let me do my job" Even if it is the last time I say to myself, the thought pushing on the back of my head. Suho made a few steps back, nodding unsure of the situation and when I turned to the shirtless Sehun, I almost bit my lip at the sight I must say I will be missing this part of my job.

His chiseled body let me see every muscle contract and expand as he breathed quite heavily and his slightly pink embarrassed face made me suddenly feel concious of what I was about to do, but I couldn't back down now. I just had to give them 5 kiss marks each, 3 in the front and 2 on the back.

Not that many.

Nu-huh.

Nope.

Who am I kidding?

I sighed before bending down, tucking my hair behind my ear and gingerly putting a hand on Sehun's waist and another on his abdomen to balance myself and I felt him stiffen underneath my palms, his body giving a slight shiver. A small sound got out of , which resembled a , when I shifted my hand on his waist a little higher.

"Please bear with this. It will only last a second." I say in a slightly raspy voice, slowly leaning in, parting my lips to make the perfect shape on his porcelain skin.