♡final ♡

At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Eyes is always the first one to fall in love" 

Baekhyun hold his lips from smiling too wide while watching the girl sitting at far near corner of the cafe ,reading a book close to her face with a slice of cake in plate,a bubble tea in a tall glass and her eye glasses at the side of the table. 

 

Her face changes expression from time to time and Baekhyun waits for that familiar smile to plaster on her lips. 

 

He discretely stare at her then back at his foods in front of him from time to time. Afraid that someone will notice him if he stare at her for too long, especially now that he's wearing a snapback, sunglasses,and  a fake mustache. 

He knows he looks like a creepy stalker but he can't help himself.  He had fallen for the still unknown girl for almost two months now and he still hadn't had the courage to introduce himself or make an effort to be known to her. Well,she might know him as Byun Baekhyun, the eyeliner cutie pie vocal of exo but he doesn't want her to known him for that. He wants her to known him for who he was and not for who he was in front of the fans. 

 

Yes!  Baekhyun still can't believe himself to fall for someone at first sight but he did and he doesn't wanna stop himself from falling. 

It was one of the crazy tiring day,  and Baekhyun found himself in disguise as he strides at the cafe two blocks away from SM building.  He just got out from a tiring four hours of recording and he needed a breath of fresh air. The producer kept on scolding him throughout the entire recording and keeps asking him to records his lines on the song for the uptenth times already but he still wasn't satisfied.  


He told him that his voice and emotions felt empty. That he needed to sounds in love because he was recording a ing love song! After fours hours of trying and trying to please the producer, Baekhyun give up and ask if he could have a break. The producer let him and told him to come back motivated and focus. 

How can he record a love song and sounds in love when he wasn't in love and forgets the feeling of being in love. 

 

Taeyeon and him parted ways a year after their relationship was revealed to the public. It was a mutual understanding since they both know they don't love each other that much. They know that if they kept their relationship going, the haters won't stop hurting them both and in the end they might just  hurt each others too. They remain good friends despite the break up and greet each other sometimes whenever they bump into each other at the company.  They even went out on a friendly date one time and they both enjoy it, knowing that if ever fans knows,they won't feel guilty about since they were just friends. Life as a celebrity!  

 

Walking outside the building was not easy when a lots of fans decided to camp out knowing that exo was in the building practicing and recording.  Baekhyun admire their dedication to them but sometimes it irks him,because they could follow them whenever they go and most of the time, they can't even enjoy a private moment with their friends, love ones and family. But today feels weird when he easily got out without being notice and mob by the fans who were camping outside. Baekhyun caught a sight of them busied typing on their phone while silently squealing. 


Someone in the group must have put up something on the sns to make them act like that. He decided to just let it off and walk calmly at the side walk. 

 

Five minutes of walking and he found himself in front of a small cafe with pastel paint , decorated with pastel lanterns at the  ceiling, round tables with cozy sofa for two and square tables for lengthy sofas on the corners. 

He orders  a chocolate bubble tea and a slice of cheese cake at the counter. The ambiance feels homey and quite, a perfect place for him to clear his made and focus.Baekhyun  decided to seats near the corner,away from the entrance to avoid getting notice by anyone despite his disguise. Sitting in silence, he let's his eyes wonders around and notice that only few people was in.Must be because it was just three in the afternoon and most people still at works during this hour. A couple was giggling while taking pictures together in one of the round tables for couples, a man in suit drinking a tea with his phone on his ears while typing something on his laptop and then his eyes darted to a girl sitting alone just a few meters away from him. She was sitting on the couple seat holding a book near her face ,so she must be waiting for someone.  

 

Baekhyun doesn't know but his eyes can't seams to leave her, only the sound of glass and plate being put on his table brought him back from a state of trance . He didn't know but as he was staring at the girl features,her small plump lips, prominent cheekbones, small  pointed nose and a pair of big doe eyes, his heart begins to pump wild against his chest. It was pumping fast and hard that it almost hurt him and make him breathless. What is happening to him, he ask himself.  

 

He averted his eyes from her and decided to start eating his foods,thinking that he might have been just tired and stressed out. But his heart still can't stop pounding and he felt like a thousand of butterflies are rattling his stomach as he sneak a glance at her. 

 

She was pretty but nothing was that exceptional about her. Maybe it was the way her expression changes every time she flip a page on the book she was reading, or how her eyes would glow as she focus on reading, or how concentrated and how tightly she was holding the book  that caught Baekhyun eyes, but whatever it is! He  admitted that she already capture his eyes and his heart without even  doing anything. And

Please log in to read the full chapter