1/4

I'm in love with the hero. [Eng]

"Well, I'm here."
 

The small figure stood in front of a large hangar where plane and helicopter were standing. Anxiety, joy and pride that's what she felt. Finally she had arrived, her biggest dream became reality and besides that her father was finally going to be proud of her little daughter. She stepped forward, observing and searching for a person who was asking her way. She stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned.
 

"Can I help you ?" Exclaimed a young woman, a little taller than herself.
 

"Ah yes ... I'm looking for the welcome."
 

"I can guide you if you wish, it's not very far."
 

She stared at the person, worried. The other seemed to notice and said.
 

"Don't worry, I was going in that direction then." She said, smiling.
 

Finally she accepted with a smile.
 

The two went towards the reception and the stranger engaged in a discussion.
 

"So what's your name?"

 

The girl in question turned around and looked at her before answering.
 

"Joohyun, Bae Joohyun, what about you?"

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon, I'm the captain of this base, what are you doing here?"
 

The girl stopped and prostrated herself before the woman.
 

"Please forgive my rudeness Captain Kim!"
 

The woman in front laughed a little before smiling.
 

"Remember, there's nothing wrong, it doesn't matter, I should have talked about it first."
 

Joohyun stood up slowly, her head lowered.
 

"I told you there was nothing wrong, don't worry now tell me what you're doing here." Said Taeyeon, smiling.
 

Joohyun looked up and smiled shyly.
 

"I'm one of the new mechanics."

"Ah I see, in this case continue."
 

They finally reached their destination and Taeyeon greeted a woman behind the counter.
 

"Hi Tiffany"

 

The young woman raised her head from her papers and a big smile appeared on her face at the sight of Taeyeon.
 

"Hi Taeyeon, what brings you here?"

"Ah, I accompanied this young girl, her name is Bae Joohyun. She had to go here."
 

The woman named Tiffany looked away to catch a glimpse of Joohyun.
 

"Hello Mrs. Bae, can I help you?"
 

Joohyun looked up and smiled back.
 

"Yes, I have just arrived and I would like to know where I can lodge and deposit my things."

"I see, wait a second."
 

Tiffany stood up and walked to a large wardrobe from which she pulled out a large file. As she examined the papers Joohyun decided to look around the desk. Everything was pretty simplistic, pastel colors, white and a little pink. At the corner of the door stood a plant neither too large nor too small. The desk was brown, made of wood, it looked rather expensive and was not overly trimmed. Joohyun's eyes fell on a small frame, a picture of a brown-haired woman and a smaller one with fair hair. They looked young, maybe during the high school years. The one on the left looked like Tiffany but the one on the right did not tell her anything. Joohyun looked at Tiffany, nothing had changed except the color of hair became lighter and bangs. Even age did not take a toll on her face so well defined. Her eyes were soft and fierce at the same time
 

Joohyun was withdrawn from her thoughts when she heard the sound of stiletto heels on the floor.
 

Tiffany sat down and scribbled a few words on the paper and handed it to Joohyun.

 

"That's all you need to know, but I warn you that you'll be a roommate like most people here. I hope you do not mind?"
 

Joohyun thought for a moment. Was it a good idea to live together? Especially when she is not someone very "friendly".

 

Silence reigned over the room as she held out her hand and took the paper.
 

"No, it does not disturb me." She said, smiling.

 

"Well, Taeyeon, can you help her find the room?"

 

"Of c-" Taeyeon was about to answer when Joohyun interrupted.

 

"No, it will not worry."
 

The two women observed the youngest with hesitation but the girl was already at the door bidding a goodbye.

 
Taeyeon returned to her place and looked at Tiffany for a moment without saying a word. Nothing needed to be pronounced for her, watching her was ample enough. Tiffany, this woman for whom she had let her feelings grow up without realizing it. But what if her bestfriend could not see anything?
 

"Taeyeon?"
 

A husky voice pulled her out of her thoughts.
 

"Yes ?"

"I was asking you if you were free for lunch? I'd like to introduce somebody to you." Tiffany exclaimed cheerily.

"Who ?"

"My boyfriend"
 

If the sound of a broken heart could be heard, or if only the sound of its crumbling heart could correspond to water, the rain would be heard. Thousands of pieces of her heart found refuge on the ground with her feelings. Taeyeon stared at Tiffany. Her heart tightened, her eyes moistened, the noises surrounding her were no longer. Why ? She had never asked for anything, everything she wanted was in front of her. Her biggest dream, her greatest desire, lost in a finger snapping. A gentle push on her shoulder brought her back to reality.

 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, don't worry."

"Tae ... You cry ..."

 

Taeyeon raised her hand to her face, her fingers touching the moisture on her cheek. She wiped it quickly and looked for an excuse.
 

"Ah it's nothing, it's just a stupid allergy!" She said, trying to laugh.
 

Tiffany looked at her suspiciously but did not look any further. She stepped out of her desk and grabbed Taeyeon's arm.
 

"Come on, let's eat, I can't wait!"
 

Too bad, she could not hear or even feel the heart of Taeyeon beating at full speed following her contact. Or even the look and the tear sliding slowly on the cheek of her friend ...

 

-

"2903, 2903..."

 

Joohyun thought she was lost when she finally reached the number of her room. Relieved she looked for the keys and opened the door.
 

It was quite comfortable for two people. There was a living room with a black couch, a glass coffee table and a large TV. On its right a kitchen, gray and white. It was a commonplace style. She could notice a blender and many other kitchen appliances. Maybe her roommate liked it? She thought. She closed the door and walked over to the dining room, a glass table and five black leather chairs, two straight, two left and one at the end of the table. She continued walking when she heard the sound of the keys on the door. The door opened and she turned.
 

A girl who must have reached her age came in, small and slender, with long black hair, warm eyes and white skin.
 

"Can I help you ?" Said the girl.
 

Joohyun kept her cool and explained.
 

"I'm your new roommate, I just arrived and I was assigned to this unit so ... Yes there." She finished timidly.
 

The other girl looked at her and a big smile spread over her face.

 

"Ah I agree, I was warned that maybe someone would come here to cohabit ahah"
 

She drew closer and held out her hand. 

 

"My name is Wendy or Seungwan any way you like, nice to meet you."
 

Joohyun shook hands with Seungwan and spoke.
 

"I'm Bae Joohyun, nice to meet you."
 

 

The two looked at each other and shared a smile when Seungwan offered to show her room. At the bottom of the corridor between the living room and the dining room were three rooms, Seungwan's room, the bathroom and Joohyun's.
 

"Here's your room, you can get in and unpack your things. If you want you can go and have lunch after." Wendy exclaimed before walking into the living room.
 

Joohyun entered the room, at once she felt well. The walls wore its favorite color, the purple but a fairly clear violet. A normal sized bed made way, a desk next to the door and a wardrobe in front of the bed. A small window in the middle. She put her things on the bed and began to fill the chest of drawers. She arranged a photo frame of her, her little sister and her parents on the desk.
 

"I finished faster than I thought ..." she whispered.
 

Everything was new to her, she was independent, free and alone. Alone. No friends, her family was far from her, not even an animal to keep her company. Her heart felt empty for a moment, but the pride she wanted to give to her father filled him with little, very little. She shook her thoughts away and walked to the living room.
 

"Ah mi-

"No, let's drop the formalities. It would not be weird anymore when we should be the same age."

"Well, I'm 21 and you?"
 

Joohyun widened his eyes and looked at Seungwan.
 

"21 years old ?! I thought we were the same age ... "

"This is not the case ?"

"I'm 26 ..."
 

The surprised woman remained with open for a few moments before smiling warmly.
 

"If it can reassure you, you're not your age Joohyun.
 

On this, Seungwan grabbed Joohyun's hand and closed the door behind them.

 
-
 

Joohyun let herself be dragged and watched the surroundings before the footsteps stopped. They were in front of the cafeteria. It was ... Huge. She nearly fell as they advanced towards the line.
 

"So here's where we eat, what do you think?"

"It's great, very big"
 

Seungwan let out a laugh.
 

"Sure enough but we're a lot, that's why"
 

Joohyun looked around when her eyes landed on Taeyeon, Tiffany and a man she did not know. They were three but only two of them were having fun. Taeyeon looked thoughtful, she was playing with her food while Tiffany was talking with the man. Something did not seem to go but she did not look any further. But the face of Taeyeon ... She looked emptied of all emotions ...
 

She stepped forward as she felt her foot hitting an unknown surface. Impossible to hold back on anything so she prepared for the impact.
 

She felt no pain, nothing but a sensation of warmth beneath her. Joohyun let her hand go or look good when she landed on a hard and hot thing? With her eyes open she just looked to find that she was lying on someone and her hand was in his stomach ... Anyone ?!

 

Joohyun stood up in a hurry and stretched out her hand in front of her to help the person. She kept her head down even when the stranger took her hand to get up. The hand was soft, warm, warm, fine and it felt so well in his.

 
"Thank you" a soft voice pronounced his words.
 

Joohyun looked up curiously as she gasped. This person was beautiful, she had long black hair, cats eyes, little cheeks rebounded and an angelic smile. And this voice ...
 

"Hmm hmm, excuse me but could you drop my hand?"
 

Joohyun jumped and quickly let go of his hand. To say that her face was red could not be a lie, no one could say the opposite.
 

"I'm sorry ... And to make you fall too ... I'm sorry ..."
 

The stranger laughed and mice at Joohyun who did not fail to feel her heart pounding.
 

"It's nothing, there's no harm. On that, if you will excuse me."
 

She passed by Joohyun and left the cafeteria.
 

Ah her smell, her perfume, Joohyun felt bewitched ... She noticed that the stranger was taller than she too. She resumed her wits when Seungwan approached her.
 

"You're okay ?"

"Yes do not worry..."
 

Joohyun wanted to go back into her mind when suddenly she wondered.
 

"Seungwan?"

"Yes ?"

"You know that person?"

"The one you fell on?"
 

Joohyun agreed.
 

"It's Seulgi, Kang Seulgi, one of the best pilots, why?"

"No, just like that ..."

 

Kang Seulgi, interesting...