#2 I'm your new neighbour

Boyfriend Simulator

Eunha looked at Sungyeol weirdly. “You’re Sunyeol right?” “Sunyeol? Excuse me but my mother named me Lee Sungyeol, not Lee Sunyeol. You need to clean your ear.” He joked. An annoyed Eunha squinted her eyes at him.

Sungyeol looked around. Her apartment isn’t much different from his. It is mostly white. The living room has a flat-screen television hanging on the wall. Opposite of the television is a black sofa with a coffee table. The living room area is a mess because of thick literature books and notes everywhere.

She was about to say something but Sungyeol beat her to it, “Wow, your house is messy.” Eunha clicked her tongue, “What do you expect from a college student? Lee Sungyeol-sshi?” Eunha was beyond annoyed, she still hasn’t taken a bath and she now she has an annoying uninvited guest.

Sungyeol chuckled, “Anyway, since I’ve introduced myself, won’t you introduce yourself?” He asked, curious. The short haired girl sighed, “My name is Jung Eunbi. But you can call me Eunha. I’m so sorry that you got dragged into this matter between that guy and me.” She said .

“Don’t worry about that, but I really need your help right now.” Sungyeol said, looking at the short figure sitting opposite of him. “I want to bake some cupcakes for the neighbours. BUT, I don’t know where the grocery store at is and I can’t bake.” He continued.

Blink. That’s what Eunha did. “For the neighbours you said? Did you moved here? And what makes you think I can bake?” The curious girl who was drinking the tea she made. “Oh, didn’t I tell you? I’m your new neighbour.” Answered Sungyeol with a smile on his face.

Her lips formed a small smirk, "You know, when I first saw you, I thought you are arrogant. But you are actually nice." "Yeah, I thought you were some mad person living next to me with those bed hair this morning." Sungyeol joked.

"If you say something like that once again, bake those cupcakes on your own. Lee Sungyeol-shi." Eunha threatened. He raised his eyebrows at her. "Yes, I'll help. Wait for me, I need to take a bath. Don't touch anything or do anything. Just sit there." Eunha got up from her seat and quickly made her way to her bedroom.

 


 

Hello! Thanks for reading this story. This is my first story that ever been published so I'm so sorry about the bad writing. I'm also very sorry about this week's chapter. I was very busy since it was the Lunar/Chinese New Year. I'll try writing more in the next update. Bye loves~~  (≧◡≦) ♡ (≧◡≦) ♡