The Warehouse....

The New Gang Member????

The room is always dark, no windows not even in the door. Its a small room, I can take five steps and be from one end to the other. Its got to be the smalls in the warehouse. I have been here for abit but I lost track of how long. I tried to tell day from night by the tempature but i couldn't be sure. They would bring me sandwiches and water every now and then, but that didn't seem to at a certain time, maybe just when someone remembers. They gave me a thin blanket and no pillow for the cold nights. Every night was cold to me, here alone and scared not knowing what was going to happen to me. 
Sleeping was very hard do to the fear of never waking up. The one night when I had finally fallen asleep, I was awoken by yelling and things being knocked over and than gun shots rang out  so I went to the far corner of the room and huddled down. Soon the gun shots have stopped and I watch the door never taking my eyes off it. Its eerie quiet now and the silence sends shivered up my spine. The silence is then broken by someone yelling out to check all rooms to see if anyone has hidden themselves. 
Scared, I pulled the blanket I had up and tight around my body as if it would save me from a bullet. Doors banged open and the odd gun shot goes off, Im shivering more as the sounds get louder and closer to the door to the room that hid me.
Then finally the door to my door bangs open, causing me to jump slightly. In walks two men with guns drawn and ready. One had a bandanna around his face as a mask, this one saw me and leveled his gun with my head. I close my eye tightly, just waiting for him to pull the trigger but it never came. 
The guy beside had put his hand on his partners gun and whispered for him to hold on. The one with the mask sighed and lowered his gun. He then let go of the gun and walked over to me and bent down to be eye to eye with me. "Who are you and why are you here? You don't look like you belong to the gang as a member, maybe a hostage?" he muttered what seemed to be more to himself then me. All I could do was gawk unsure what to say.
His partner in the mask tsked and raised his gun again "She wont talk if she is apart of the gang and if she did how could we trust her word?" I stared down the gun and shivered slightly. The one who was bent down infront of me moved into the line of fire as he picked me up. I squeaked and wrapped my arms around his neck as if on instint so i wouldnt fall. He turned to his partner "Im taking her to the boss, he can decided what is to be done with  her."The masked guys tsked again but moved aside from him to leave, he followed after us.
Someone came running down the hall towards us. "Himchan who is that you got there?" The masked guy glared at what seemed to be the younger one, snarling  "Dont use names anymore, GOT IT?"  The younger ones eyes widden at the realization of what he just did, he looks to the one he called Himchan "Hyung, Im sorry it just slipped out."
Himchan shook his head "Its ok, dont worry about it. It brought no harm. I doubt she is apart of gang. She seems to be a hostage, buts thats only my guess. Can you run and warn the boss that I am bringing her to him." The younger one turns and runs the he came.
Himchan follows him walking at an easy pace to not jar me around. He carries me into the main part of a warehouse and over to a couch where four other guys were sitting.  "Dont look behind me, thats where we piled them." Himchan whispered into my ear as he set me down in front of the couch. He didnt move from blocking the veiw behind me incase i turned.
I looked at the guys on the couch, it was easy to tell who the boss was. Bowing slightly to everyone as I scanned over them. I nervouly looked back at Himchan and he nodded as if to say it was ok. So I looked back at the boss and bowed deeply. "I...Im greatful.... that you have helped m...me." I mumbled out.
The boss only narrowed his eyes at me, whiched caused me to back up and reach behind me for Himchans jacket. He was kind I knew that, but i was unsure of the other. Maybe the younger one was to but I couldnt make that conclusion yet. 
I looked back up at the boss not realizing I had looked at the ground. "What is your name and why are you here?" his deep voice felt like it vibrated through my chest. I slightly shook at the cold under tone and the authority in his voice.
Himchan put his hand on my lower back as reassurance. I took a deep breath "My name is Justine. I have been held here for..... I lost count of the days.... I dont know why i was brought here.... And truthfully I really just want to go home eat a hot meal and have a long shower."
At this Himchan lost his composure and started to laugh, which did not amuse the boss or so it seemed. Himchan wiped a tear from his eye "Oh man Justine-ah, to think you would just say that in this situation...." He was lost to laughter again.
I turned and gawked at him. "Himchan-ssi please stop laughing..." i mumbled. This got the bosses attention back on me. He stared hard and then looked to Himchan "She knows your name?...." He ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "It seems you only have two options here, Justine-ah. One, Die here because we cant have you telling anyone his name. Or two, you come with us." he then turns his attention on Himchan "By the way HOW does she know your name? Its kind of suspicious."
The younger one stood up and kept his eyes on the ground "Hyung, its my fault she knows his name. I wasnt thinking." he then looked up from the ground to glance at me and give me an apologetic smile. I smiled slightly as if to say dont worry, knowing he really didnt mean to make this mess.
I look back to the leader and nod "Fine..... I will go with you...." I was so nervous that i would be locked up in a basement or something again with the same treatment. All I could think was 'out of the pot and into the frying pan much'.  
It was as if HImchan could read my mind, more like my expression. "You know we are not trash like these guys. You will be treated like the human you are, okay?" he put his hand on my shoulder as he spoke. 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey Everybody, how was it? I know it kind cuts of but believe me this is more to come i should have it up tomorrow. Please comment and let me know  <3

Lots of Love from JussKitteh