Sober

When you walked in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​After 30 minutes of running away from the church Loreen realised that she was very far from the church. She felt bad because she ran away without thinking about her family. She think again, she knew she couldnt go back there, it hurts her too much. She carried her puppy which seems tired of walking. She doesnt care about what people think or look at her as he walked along the street with her wedding dress. Her wedding dress was torn and dirty because of car passing through the puddle that splashed her, her make up ruined because of her tears, her eyes sore from crying for hours and her hair nicely put into a bun now was ruined. "You're hungry there little buddy?" she asked her puppy which was whining of hunger. She walked around the city but the shops are all closed. As she was walking, she came across a bar which seems so exotic and big. She tried walking in in hoping she would find food for her puppy. "This is the only place buddy, hang in there okey baby?" as she kissed her puppy to comfort it.

 

​As she walked in the bar, she was amazed as she walked in because the place is big and unique. Only VIPs would come and chill here. "Excuse me, do you maybe have some food for my pup? she's hungry and we came from far..." before she could finished her sentences, the kind bartender smiled at her and gave her puppy a few pieces of chicken to eat. Loreen smiled and thanked the bartender. "Rough day huh princess?" asked the bartender. "Sort of, and the name is Loreen." explained Loreen to the bartender. The bartender smiled at Loreen. Loreen took out her iphone 6 and started to call her parents. She knew they were worried about her. As she wanted to call her parents her phone went dead, what is worst is it was raning when she walked along the street and she is soaking wet. She sat down while her puppy was enjoying her meal. She couldnt seem to forget what she saw. It just make her heart shattered into pieces. Before she could even realise, her tears was strolling down her face.

 

​Loreen's P.O.V;

 

​As i was about to wipe my tears, a guy with a cute face and beautiful eyes with blonde hair asked me if iam alright. I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter