The Wedding

When you walked in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​Half and hour before the wedding, Loreen was getting ready for the big day. A day that would change her life forever. She put on a fit and flare corset wedding dress with a cute sweetheart neckline that Jay Park got her on her birthday 1 week before the wedding day. Loreen and Jay had been together since high school and was know as the high school sweethearts. As soon as Loreen slids in her wedding dress she immediately felt like a princess so she dance around the room spinning like cinderella. "what do you think of this dress Chika?" asked Loreen to her cute Siberian Husky puppy that her parents got her on her birthday. Chika wearing a cute tiara flled with sparkly diamonds barked in agreement.

 

​" Oh! honey, you're still here?"asked Loreen's mom as she walked in the room to check on her. Loreen looked at her mother and smiled and went out of the room to get ready. Loreen's mom heard a cute barking sound behind her. "oh, Chika, you too go get ready" said Loreen's mom sighing as she sat down looking at her photo with Loreen when Loreen was just 12 years old. Tears slowly fell down as she remembered the time when Loreen was just her small baby girl. It was hard for her to let Loreen go but she understands that Loreen is now a lady and she knows its time to let the dove free to discover the new world without her.

 

​Loreen's mom P.O.V;

 

​She look so beautiful in her wedding dress. It feels like it was only yeaterday that she's my little baby. Now she's a grown young lady. Iam very grateful to have her as my one and only daughter. She reminds me of me when i was her age, excited for my first wedding. iam very proud of what she has become right now. She never failed me, not even once. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door and saw it was my little baby Loreen. She looked at me and immediately she knew that i would miss her. We both shed tears and hug each other as we sang our favourite song from the musical movie named "Mamma Mia". We would watch it every weekend together, we sang "slipping through my fingers". After we're done, we went out of the room together happily holding hands. Oh how i would miss her so much!

 

 

​​Loreen was ready b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter