Conclusion Six: You're a Monster

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

 

CHAPTER SIX

Sujin left Yoongi alone--spacing out. He remembered all the sad memories lingered in his mind within the past years.


FLASHBACK SIX YEARS AGO...

"Mom, I'll just move out." Yoongi said to his mother.

After some time, realizing that his brother is so jealous of him, Yoongi just decided to move out of their house.

"Please, Yoongi-ah, don't do this. Don't leave us." His mother begged at him-crying.

Yoongi didn't want to see his mother crying because of him, but this decision of him will settle all hatred in this home. For him, it is so suffocating to live in a house in which one person hates you.

"Mom, you know I'll be okay. I'll be fine don't worry please? Just let me be. I wanted to be independent. Jimin will not leave me alone, you trust him right?" Yoongi explained.

His mother knows that he lied about the reason of him leaving the house, she knows. Her mother, on the other hand cannot bear to live a day without seeing her precious son.

Yoongi is the only thing left with her after her husband died years ago with a car accident.

"Eomma, just remember how grateful I am to have a mother like you. Also having uncle in my life--he stands to be a great father to me, eventhough he's not my real father" Yoongi said while patting the back of his mother, which causes his mom to sob and cry again.

After Yoongi's father died five years ago, her mother met a very responsible man, and married her. He's a great and responsible and stand as a great father to Yoongi.

Yoongi moved out to their house, he already made a choice for everyone. He wanted to make his brother feel loved after he left their house.

Yoongi got all of everything--talents, brains, and personality. And that's the reason why everybody loves him, but on the other hand, his brother is the opposite of him--silent, mysterious.

Yoongi is the only one who can appreciate him. But a day came that his brother looked at him as a monster--a complete monster.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

-----------------------------

 

 

I hope you can all notice the details in the previous chapters! Kekeke, please anticipate for more updates/chapters ahead! :D Thank you for reading! Please be safe everyone!