Conclusion 3: I Might Not Forgive You

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

Chapter Three

On the other hand, Yoongi was surprised too. He didn't know that the guitar would probably fall, yes, he did bump Sujin for a purpose, but not to damage anything or so. He just want to , nothing else.

"I'm so sorr-" Yoongi was about to say sorry when Sujin slapped his face.

She cannot control her emotions, she bursted out crying and run away.

She immediately go to check her guitar. She carefully open the zipper of her guitar bag.

As to her prediction, because it did really fall that hard. It was broken.

She felt shattered--inside and out. This is precious to her, this is the last thing that her father gave before he died.

Yoongi looked from afar, his face still burning from the slap but he felt guilty for making Sujin cry, for the first time.

After how many years of teasing and bullying Sujin, this is the first time he saw Sujin cries.

Yoongi doesn't know how much precious is that guitar for her.

He come up to Sujin to apologize and make up for the damage he got.

"Look, Sujin. I can pay for it." Yoongi started the conversation.

Meanwhile, for Sujin, it's absurd. No one can replace that guitar for her, it has a lot of meaning, it has many memories with it--a lot.

"Don't you ever talk to me again Min Yoongi! Don't come near me! And don't speak like you know about how much this guitar costs to me because even though you pay a lot--" She is cut off when she can feel the lump in .

She broke down. She cannot believe it's really happening.

FLASHBACK 15 YEARS AGO...

"Appa! I want that guitar!" Little Sujin said to her father tugging his shirt.

Her father eyed the guitar and mesmerized by its beauty. He wanted to buy that guitar for his special one but he cannot.

He doesn't have the money, even a permanent job.

But as a father, he is determine to buy that for her lovely daughter.

"Sujin-ah, you want me to buy that for you?" He lowered and asked her daughter.

"Hmm, if we have a lot of money already then we can buy it!" Sujin happily replied.

As a father, he can saw how much Sujin wanted that guitar, from the glittering look in her eyes, she really want that.

He immediately find a job in order for her to buy that guitar for her princess.

He applied for a part-time job as a delivery man of a restaurant near downtown.

"You don't want to work here permanently?" The store owner, Jeon Joon Hyung asked him.

"Sir, as much as I want, my daughter needs me." He replied with a smile.

"I cannot have a permanent job because I must look after her, but don't worry Sir, when my daughter already turned nine, I'll apply here and have a permanent job." He added still with a smile plastered on his face.

"Just let me know when will that be. Even though you're a part-time worker, you're the most patient and hardworking here in the store, we need you here." The owner praised him and handed him the payment for his work that week.

The owner noticed the guitar he's holding and asked for whom the guitar for.

"It's for my lovely daughter, Sujin. She said that she want to play the guitar so I bought it for her. But it's not the guitar she dreamed of, here's the guitar she wants" He answered and handed a photo of the guitar that Sujin wants from the brochure he got from the music store.

"I worked to buy her guitar, but the dream guitar she wants costs a lot, maybe after I got my paycheck I'll buy her dream guitar--yea, I'll definitely buy that." He narrated and the owner smiled to him in return.

The owner is touched by how determined father he is, nothing can compare his love for her daughter

He was ready to head home when someone barged in the store, holding a gun and point out to them.

"Don't move! Give me all your money!" The guy wearing a black cap shouted and point the gun to the head of the store owner.

Determined not to give anything, Sujin's father got a knife fought back for their life. The man in black cap passed out as he got a stab in his chest.

Unfortunately, a gun shot was heard.

Sujin's father had been shot as he stabbed the man. Sujin's father saved the lives of everyone inside the store.

The owner held him and called for an ambulance, but the wound severely damaged Sujin's father.

"Sir, thank you for giving me opportunity to work every time I need one." He said and blood was flowing out from his body. "Please make sure Sujin gets this guitar, please, make that happened." He added.

And after some minutes, he passed away.

End of flashback

 

 -------------------------------------------------------

Sujin's life is so tragic but don't worry, after that, a lovable family will enter her life and will give her so much love! 

So, here's the third chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter also, please give me feedback! Anything! Please subscribe and thank you very much!