1-17/18-2017 | Lay, EXO

In My Dreams - Kpop Dream Journal

In this dream, I was apparently EXO's stylist. I was with with Yixing/Lay and a few of the other members (but I can't remember who).

I was talking with Yixing and helping him pick out another shirt to wear. I don't remember all of what we talked about, but I do remember that he was making it known that he was interested in me. He kept saying things that made me smile and blush.

He grabbed a sweater off the rack (the top half and the sleeves were black; the bottom half was white) and pulled it on over the white T-shirt he already had on. As he did this, he looked at me and said "We should be together." I was speechless, I couldn't stop smiling, and my face was probably as red as my hair.

After that, we continued talking, and he kept making vague-but-not-so-vague suggestions that we should be together. I wanted to say yes, but I was hesitating; I kept thinking about how his fans would take the news.

I even remember his giving me a slow once-over (twice) ('twice-over'? haha) before the dream ended.

 


 

 

> I listen to music every night when I sleep, and I think SF9's 'Together' may have found its way into my dream

> Or it might have been Victon's 'Beautiful' ...