First Rule - Locked on Your Target Tightly, If He Still Stubborn Then Prepared The Confrontation

The Wicked Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite the ranging sound on the head and the chaos that been happen around her, Miss Seo Joohyun still appeared as calm as ever. With a bleeding hand, she walk with chin upward and hold her head high in the air. Meanwhile, her capable secretary already turn into a pale ashen faced. The reason is simple, her brain just going shut in her and now she’s in the middle of panic, shock any other feeling that she shouldn’t feel. She just staring blankly for a minute on the face of her employer, tried to digest her words one by one.

“Luna-yah, Luna! Yah, snap out of it! how could you going trance on me?”

“Oh, oh! Mianhamida, Agassshi! I just-just”

“Aigo, this kids! Palli, called an ambulance. I don’t want Hongki ahjussi drove me on the way to the hospital while I’m in this kind of state. He absolutely will had an heart attack on the spot”

“N-neh, Agasshi. Hold on, okay?”

“Neh, just relax Luna. You looks so breathless”

Curious on her own cut, Joohyun open up her bleeding palm as slowly as she can. There’s enough blood to soaked a handkerchief that been shoved into her palm by her frantic assistant. Oh, don’t worry the handkerchief not completely soaked though. If it that case, she will be faint long time ago due too blood loss. On further inspection, her cut is not really that deep but she must admitted that it quite wide and sting. Every little move that she made, no matter how careful she’s, successfully made her cringe at the pain.

“AGASSHI! Don’t moved your hand too much. You will made the cut bleeding again”

Startled by her secretary loud voiced, Joohyun jumped a little on her seat and unfortunately drop the bloody handkerchief. Luna eyes immediately been attract into her white handkerchief, which is already turn into a red one now. Since she had a tendency on fainting on the displayed of excess blood, in Luna dictionary Joohyun blood a little bit too much for her while for the other maybe have a different opinion with her, automatically she felt light headed from it. she can tell that it wouldn’t took many times for her to fall into fainting state. True to her words, not long after that she’s been falling with a thud. No worries, she falling backwards on the carpeted floor so her accident will do not any harm to her except well maybe a little bump on the head and a week of embarrassment. In the meantime, Joohyun just shaking her head on her assistant condition. But of course, before the paramedic scout her into their ambulance and drove her into the nearest hospital, she called another assistant of her to take a care of her unconscious capable secretary.

õ

“Where’s Dr. Jung?”

“Dr. Jung? I think he’ll be at his office right now”

“Is Dr. Jung schedule already cleared now?”

“Yes, Dr. Kang. He doesn’t has any schedule for a moment. But, he’ll has an appointment at 3 o’clock”

“Very well then, please summon him to the emergency ward. Immediately, okay? We need him to address on emergency case”

“Neh, Dr. Kang”

While waiting for the said doctor to come up at his ward, he gave his patient; who’s been busy to avoiding his eyes; the most sterner glare that he had.

“Now, Miss Seo Joohyun could you explain what exactly happen to you? Why you came to our hospital with bleeding hands?”

“I don’t think I need to explain myself to you Kang Minhyuk”

“Yah, Joohyun! Don’t you know you almost give a me a fright of my life right now? when you said you want to make a move on your fiancé, I never thought you will be this extreme! I’m disagree with your method. Hurting yourself is not an option Joohyun” Minhyuk said with concern been written all over his face.

Kang Minhyuk, a best friend with this fierce lady, never been thought that he’ll someday should attending on his best friend wound. He also never think that his best friend will took an opposite route when she want to achieved her desire. Of course, he knew that his best friend already engage. Plus the said man is also his sunbae on his medical study. He also knew that Joohyun been madly in love with her fiancé over a years. That’s why when she called him last week to discuss her next step, he eagerly give her a piece of his mind on handling her stubborn fiancé. Yet, here he was looking at her bleeding session with shock and horror expression been attached on his face.

“Fine if you wouldn’t told me about your wounds, but one thing for sure he will made you spill the bean. No matter how hard you tried to shut your mouth down”

“Hmpph, I don’t care. This is also your fault Minhyuk!”

“My Fault?! Excuse me, Miss Joohyun. How come I been dragging into your accident?”

“Yes, it is your fault. If only you can shut your mouth and tend my bleeding hand, he will never knew about this accident. Ever!”

“Well, he’s your fiancé Joohyun. Of course he has a right on you. he must know what happen to you”

“If only he do that by himself” Joohyun whispered her last words. Her words was a picture of her internal battle. A battle that been happen on quite long time with uncertainty on the end.

“Joohyun-“

“What exactly happen in here?”

Minhyuk words had been cut short by a presence of another male on their location. He turn his head onto the other side to get a better look on the intruder face.

‘Ah, finally the man that been waited has come. I’m so curious, whether Joohyun will continue on her tantrum or not’

“Oh, Hyung you’re here already”

“Oh, Minhyuk-ah. What’s been happening?”

“Uhh, that” Minhyuk give an signal to Joohyun, so she could speak for herself. But the said lady just pouting at him and turn to another direction rather open up .

‘Ohh, now you try to ignored me rather than speak to your fiancée? Good, let’s see what will you do next’

“Hyung, as you can see-“

“I’m fine”

Joohyun finally willing to talk about her condition, but at the same time Minhyuk decide to spoke up as well. And since their words contradicting each other words, both of them end up having a glare fight.

“I said what happen in here? Is anybody could explain it to me?” Yonghwa asked. But, Minhyuk and Joohyun are too deep on their battle. Neither one of them want to give up. Frustrated, Yonghwa decide to take the matter on his own hands.

He step forward and took Joohyun bleeding hand with him. Despite his gentleness on inspecting her hands, Joohyun can felt a burning feeling on the pit of her stomach. She herself, not really sure if the burning feeling been ignited by her wound or his soft caress at her skin.

Meanwhile Yonghwa who’s been took his time break time leisurely, got a sudden called from one of nurse from emergency ward. He’s knitting his brows in confusion when the said nurse that he received a called from Dr. Kang. She said Dr. Kang want him to visit emergency room as soon as possible, because there’s an urgent matter that need his attention. Saying his thanks’ toward the breathless nurse, Yonghwa tidying his desk before heading on emergency room.

 In there he saw his beautiful fiancée has been involve on serious argument with his hoobae. He couldn’t hear properly what they’ve been talked about, so he moved a little closer to get a better info. Then, what he saw left him in total shock. In his fiancée hand there’s a handkerchief that been soaked from a blood. Obviously those blood are belong to his fiancée. Suppressing his panic and any other feeling toward his fiancée, he cut their heated argument and asked about what exactly happen. From the set of stubborn jaw of his fiancée he can tell that she doesn’t want to spill the bean, meanwhile his hoobae was in the middle of dilemma of whether he said the problem himself or keep coaxing his fiancée to open up .

Unfortunately, both of them is busy on engaging at another fight. Giving each other their hardest glare. Frustrated with their behavior, he step forward and do an inspection on his fiancée bleeding hand.

Gently, he took her hand and open it up. He discarded the soaked handkerchief and take a better look on her wound. There’s a so much blood in it, yet the wound not entirely bad. Yes, the wound is so wide. It stretch from the bottom skin of her thumb and going north to the bottom of her pinkie finger. Afraid to hurt her more than necessary, Yonghwa trace a finger on her wound as softly as he can to determined which methods he should take to attend her wound. Since the wound not deep enough, he’s been thinking to stitch it. Maybe it will took two or three stitching.

As her fiancé engrossed on her bleeding hands, Joohyun willed herself to stay still under his scrutinized eyes. But when he ran his hand on her wound, Joohyun instantly been shot by a send a jolt of electricity right on her core. It brought out a soft gasp that been too late to hold. Her reaction provoked a confused stare by Yonghwa. She gulp an invisible lump on and give him her best smile. Assuring him that she doesn’t felt hurt by his touch. Since he knew the way of his fiancée thinks, he’s not convince at all on her charming smile. Thus, he spoke out toward his hoobae.

“Minhyuk-ah, could you help me to address Joohyun wound? We need to tend it soon, it might get infected and the wound will turn into worse case”

“Deh? You want me to address her wound? Are you sure Hyung? Why don’t you tend her wound by yourself, she’s your fiancée after all”

“Yah, Kang Minhyuk! You’re blabbering too much!”

“Eh? Mianhe Hyung. I just stressing out my point”

“Ahra. Then, could you prepared the necessities? I would like to have a moment alone with my fiancée”

“Neh, Hyung”

Dashed out to run an errands that his Hyung been gave, Minhyuk leave the couple alone. He even has decency by pulled a curtain divider on Joohyun bed, to give them more privacy and of course protect them from the prying eyes.

“Joohyun, I-”

“I’m fine, Oppa. Really. You don’t need getting worried about my wound”

Although Joohyun said those words with her charming smile intact, he could sense a little hurt on her voice.

‘So, she thought I don’t care about her bleeding hand and decide to give this task to her best friend. What a silly, silly woman she is! Don’t she knew how worried I am earlier? She’s calmly sitting on the edge of hospital bed with her bleeding hand while engrossed so much on bickering match with her best friend. Don’t she know how pale she is? I’m nearly took her on my arms and carrying her out toward my office room. How came she thinks that I could abandoned her, just like that?’

Joohyun scold herself for voicing her hurt. She absolutely knew that her fiancé would catch a differences on her voice, even the differences been voicing out so slightly. Sighing, Paul lifting up her chin. So she will get a better look on him when he said this words to her.

“Joohyun, I need to perform a difficult and important task to you” Yonghwa said this words while gripping both of her hands on his big and warm hands.

“W-what kind of task Oppa? Is it hurt?”

“Yes, but it could heal your hands much faster. It also wouldn’t leave any scar on your pretty palm. All I ask now is your trust. You must trust me and follow every words that been said by me? Would you give your trust on me and permit me to tend your wound?” Yonghwa said with his gorgeous eyes had staring straight on hers.

Nervously, Joohyun nodded her head as answer to Yonghwa question. Actually, without been asking she already knew that Yonghwa was a capable doctor. She’s sure he will do his best to make her wound recovered on shortest time. To tell the truth, she herself been wondering about her nervousness. Is it came from his words that been included hurt and difficult on taking care of hers? Or from the close proximity between their face? Either of two question had successfully make her heart goes in pit-pat motion. Smiling softly on her nervous face, Yonghwa a crown of her head lightly.

“Good girl. Now listen to what Oppa said, arachi? I need to stitch up your wound, although your wound is not that deep, but it opened so wide. With stitching, your wound will leaves no scar and could be healed perfectly. Ah, there’s something I almost forget to tell you. This process will limited your action for several days. Also it will cause a great pain for you. I’m pretty worried about the pain. Would that be okay with you?”

“N-Neh, Oppa. Gwenchana, I think I could handle a little pain some more”

“Are you sure?”

“Neh”

“Very well then. But if you felt the pain become unbearable, you should told me okay? I’ll give you an anesthesia to lessened your pain”

“Ahrasseo, Oppa”

Just like a cue, one of nurse was showed up at the end of Joohyun bed. She pulled back the curtain on Joohyun back, and pushed a cart with necessities on it. Yonghwa, who’s been standing all time, finally take a seat near Joohyun feet. Comfortable enough, Yonghwa give a quick inspection in the contain of the cart. He give a several instruction toward the nurse before he took a pack of alcohol and cotton ball.

“It might caused you a sting and burning sensation. Is that okay with you?”

“Neh, Oppa. Just carry on”

On the first contact with those fluffy cotton ball, Joohyun had been felt an intense pain. She automatically hissing out of her pain while her healthy hand took a grip on Yonghwa white robe. Looking on Joohyun pain expression, Yonghwa paused on his treatment.

“Are you okay?” He asked in concern.

“Neh, Oppa” Joohyun said smoothly. Covering the fact that her tears been gathering on the corner of her eyes.

Hesitated, Yonghwa searching thoroughly all over Joohyun face. Outline a tiniest sign of pain or fear at Joohyun expression. Sensing Yonghwa searching gaze, Joohyun once again him an assurance.

“Really, Oppa. I’m okay. I still can handle it. I promise I’ll told you the moment I felt the amount of pain is too much for me”

“You are promised, okay?”

“Neh, Yong Oppa”

He continuing his treatment with more careful movement than before. Whilst Joohyun also put a tight grip on her emotion, so she wouldn’t slip just like earlier. Yonghwa meticulously clean up the remain of Joohyun blood on her wound. Until he can see the wound clearly without a sight of blood been clouding her cut. In reality, Joohyun cut is pretty clean. It means, the cut doesn’t tear any nerves of hers. The damage also focusing only on one area. Curious about the real story behind Joohyun accident, he brought the topic up.

“What exactly happen on your palm Joohyun? Until you’re bleeding this much? Care to tell me?”

Got distracted with his tender voice, Joohyun told him the real story behind her gash. Of course with very, very small voice that it barely audible on Yonghwa ears. But, thanks to their closeness, Yonghwa could perfectly hear what she’s been said.

“I’ve been trying on some dish back then”

“Dish? So you mean, you got your cut when you’re cooking?”

“Deh”

“I see. Then, who’ll received your dish? Beside I never knew you can cook. Of course Omoni had mention before about your cooking skill. But, why I never received it?”

Taken aback by his brazen question, Joohyun just stared at him with a widening eyes. She couldn’t believe her ears. Is she been dreaming? Or is it a side effect on enduring so much pain?

“It’s for you Oppa. About your question about my cooking skill, well you never asked. That’s why I never cook a meal for you”

“Oh”

Suddenly, the atmosphere around them turn into a deafening silence. It feels so awkward up to the point it feels so eerie. Joohyun desperately racking her brain to bring up the mood. but she can’t find any suitable topic on her brain.

‘Please, do something. Anything will be fine than this silent. I rather got a cold shoulder from Yong Oppa than his silent treatment. It felt so uncomfortable and I couldn’t bear it any longer’

Joohyun finally spoke up to avoiding further silent from Yonghwa, in the same time with Yonghwa who’s speaking up his mind.

“Oppa”

“Joohyun”

Being a gentleman all of his life, he allows Joohyun to speak first. But being a polite child, she also giving Yonghwa chance to speak before her. And both of them end up speaking in the same time again.

“You can said your words first”

“Aniya, Oppa. You do first”

Yonghwa chuckling on their simultaneously with Joohyun sound of giggling beside him.

“Ahrasseo, I’ll speak first. Will you cooked for me then? Though you said the reason behind your bleeding session are because of cooking some dished for me, I hope it wouldn’t leave you with bad memories”

“Aniyo Oppa, what are you talking about? Of course I’ll cooked for you if the times allow and about bad memories, I think this incident can shake my determination even a little”

“It’s good then. Now your hands had been cleaned properly, I need you to paid a focused on me. Can you do that Joohyun?”

“Deh? What’s wrong Oppa?”

“Do you remember what I’ve been told you before? About stitching up your wound?”

Joohyun nodding her head slightly.

“Then, the time has come”

“What? I couldn’t understand. What exactly you want to said to me?”

“You’ll understand soon”

Instead answer her question, Yonghwa shifting his position and press a buzzer beside Joohyun table. Not long after that, a nurse came up toward Joohyun bed.

“I need you called upon Dr. Kang. Told him that the preparation has been done, so he can perform the further treatment now”

“Yes, Dr. Jung”

“Ah, also please bring a glass of water. I think our patient might need it”

“Neh Dr. Jung. Is that all?”

“Yes, you may leave now”

“Oppa-“

Before Joohyun can utter any words, Minhyuk already presented himself among both of them.

“I’m here, Hyung”

“Good, you can sit on those chair while I’ll be mover into the other side of bed”

“Neh, Hyung. Now Joohyun, I’ll begin your treatment. I need you to concentrate on Yonghwa Hyung instead worrying yourself over the process”

With reeling mind, she shifted her head toward Yonghwa who’s now sit on the right side of her bed.

“Joohyun, I-“

“Ow, what is that?”

“Relax Joohyun, I need you to keep calm and relax”

“But, Oppa-“

“Oww, that hurts!”

“Yah, Seo Joohyun stop fidgeting. Do you want get well soon or not?” Minhyuk scold her when Joohyun keep fidgeting for the second time.

“But, that’s really hurts Kang Minhyuk! I can’t understand why you become a doctor when you can’t be gentle at all”

“Yah, you-“

“Stop, no more fighting both of you! Joohyun, would you like to take a dosage of anesthesia? It would help you to lessened the pain”

“No, Oppa. I think it’s still fine. I can endure it a little awhile”

“Yah, Seo Joohyun what are you talking about? You just scold me over your pain. It obviously that you can’t take the pain any longer”

“Kang Minhyuk! Don’t you hear what I said?”

“Seo  Joohyun, just stop this stubbornness of yours. It would do nothing of good for both of us”

“Enough! Joohyun, Minhyuk listen to me now. Minhyuk, you will do as I said. Just keep doing the treatment while I’ll do my best to distract Joohyun attention off. This is the best solution I can made up for all of us, since Joohyun doesn’t want to take any anesthesia and you need to tend her wound quickly. Are we okay now?”

Both Minhyuk and Joohyun just nodding their head on Yonghwa suggestion. Both of them are embarrassed beyond repaired. They just begin their shouting match in front of Yonghwa. Beside they are still inside an hospital ward, yet they can behave accordingly. It’s a good thing that the other doctors had been taking their break, so they will not received another scold.

Yonghwa sat back on Joohyun bed side. He begin Joohyun distraction by taking her healthy hand and open up a topic to discuss. Sadly, this method not as effective as he thought. Joohyun keep grimace on her pain. Run out of idea to help Joohyun with her pain, he cupped Joohyun small face and turn her head on his direction.

“Joohyun, look at me”

Joohyun can felt a bunch of butterflies on her tiny tummy when Yonghwa touched her face and demand her attention.

“Joohyun, I need you to believe me. Do you believe on Oppa?”

“Yes, Op-“

Any kind of words that she would said disappear instantly at the moment Yonghwa lips descend on her lips. It felt surreal yet this is really happening. Yonghwa just kissed her. This is just like a dream come true. Like her deepest wished finally been answered by The Almighty God. She thought it would be just a mere kissed, boy how wrong she is when Joohyun felt Yonghwa tongue had touch her lips. At first, she thought I just mere her imagination. The fruit of her hopeful feeling. Because there’s no way her serious and studious Oppa would kiss her on such intimate gesture. She even doubting Yonghwa knew this kind of kissing. Then, she felt it again the from his tongue. He once at first, but due to shocked Joohyun just froze on her spot. Confused because not receive any respond from his venture, Yonghwa tried to Joohyun lips once again. There, exactly on that moment Joohyun mind finally snap out of her revive. She moaned on Yonghwa second , thus Yonghwa used this momentum to gain his entrance on Joohyun sweet mouth. He begin his exploration by touching his tongue on Joohyun’s, slowly at first just like a shy greeting between two lovers.  Then it turn into more fervent after Yonghwa on it. Suddenly, Joohyun felt like been attacked with a whirlwind of emotion, it left her completely and utterly breathless. Did she told you about a bunch of butterflies on her tummy? Well, those butterfly definitely gone wild now. They keep bump into each other and turn Joohyun tummy into an absolute turmoil. She can felt her body begin to feverish, she need more and she want to touch more. Carelessly, she put her left hand on Yonghwa neck. Then, she Yonghwa thick hair while kissing him back like the way he’s been do to her.

While Yonghwa decide to kiss Joohyun on her lips, his mind been running onto several direction. First, he contemplated whether his sudden kiss can be accepted? Well, Joohyun and himself are engage and it’s a common things to kiss your future bride right? Second, what will Joohyun think about him afterward? Will he get a slap on his face or will he get a cold a shoulder after their kiss? Third, what kind of kiss that he should give to his sweet fiancée? A peck or a French kiss? Seriously, the more he think about it the more erted he felt. Last, how you contain yourself with  a kiss for your beloved one when all you want to do is lying with her?

‘The whole thing about kissing are so damn confusing! Why I must think about the aftermath when both of us are even legal to live together? Even my own mother been proposed the idea of living together with Joohyun. Although I declined and she said she can understand my point of view, I seriously thought she will be sulking for a week. Well, why I bother to think about it anyway. Just enjoy the kiss Jung Yonghwa. You wouldn’t now when the God will presented this kind of opportunity for the second chance right? Yes, just focused on the kiss and Joohyun sweet lips’

They said, the inner will would succumb to the face of temptation. And for Yonghwa that kind of temptation is his own fiancée, Seo Joohyun. The living, breathing and breath taking person on earth. Their engagement been arrange from a long time ago. Since he’s still on diaper while she’s a newborn baby. Both of their parent are a best friend who’s made a promised with each other to marrying their children in the future, if they have an opposite gender for their child. Then, the promise turn into reality when he’s born and Seo family has a beautiful baby girl five years after his.

From the start, they’ve been introducing him with this baby girl and surprisingly they get along very well. Until, the Jung family must moving out of the country to expand their business. They moved to Japan on the next spring, exactly several month after Yonghwa 8th birthday.  Although been separated for a thousand of miles, both of family still maintain to keep contact with each other even though the frequencies are more lesser than before. He himself keep in busy with school work and any kind of activities that teenager would like. Until one summer, when  Yonghwa and Joohyun parent decide to meet up after several years of separation.  It was the first time Yonghwa saw teenager version of Joohyun. She’s a polite girl with shy and demure character. She could carried on herself very well. Even though it little bit hard for her to starting up a conversation. She has wide knowledge and a big curiosity. Since she’s still young, Yonghwa can’t see her S-line very well. But she has a small face with sparkling eyes and cute button nose. Whenever she’s laughing, Yonghwa could heard a tinkling bell on it. Over all, he found miss Seo Joohyun a pretty girl with a brain.

Then, their next meeting are happen on one autumn day when Yonghwa legally been 25 years old. That shocking unexpected meeting would never fade on his brain. Yonghwa never imagine that his fiancée already bloom into a fine lady. She’s stride over their table like a model who’s walking on the runaway. With a poise attitude, seductive smile and graceful manner. What she’s been wearing also stirring up a buzz of conversation around their table. She used a one piece knit - fitted body dress with high neck on it. The dress itself had in black color with many beads been sew on the end of her sleeve. So, whenever the beads catch the falling light it will glittering like a twinkling star. Actually there’s nothing wrong with her dress, despite that sinful things been enveloped her perfect S-line body like a glove. Totally can’t hiding any curve of hers on it. But the dress had a decent cut, so there will be no question can be raising about it. On her milky long legs, she used a studded red heels that absolutely will catch any man eyes with every step she made. She also used a simple jewelry like Happy Heart Earrings on Rose Gold by Chopard and David Yurman Renaissance Cable bracelet with Gold Blue Topaz and Pink Tourmaline as the bracelet gemstone. All of it been accentuated with her natural make up. It really bring out her beautiful face very well, since it made her looks so glowing. For her hair, she just let it go in natural curls. As the final touch, Joohyun used a Signature Red from Le Métier de Beautè Hydra Crème Lipstick.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter