Chapter 1

Different // Exo Fanfiction

 

There i stood in front of the forest i haven't been here in awhile i took a deep breath and took a step in i walked until i came to a big house i went closer and knocked on the door it was opened by a man i looked at him and he said "Ah you must be miss Lee please come in give me your bags" i handed him my bags and stepped into the house.

The man closed the door and said "I'm Kwon Hyuk I'm the butler at the estate" i turned to him and said "nice to meet you sir i'm Lee Hye Su I'm Lee Adeline's Granddaughter" i smiled he then said "i will show you to your room miss Lee please follow me" i nodded and got my bags and said "you can call me Hye Su sir no need to be formal" he smiled and nodded as we got to the second floor he started "Hye Su this is the bathroom but you also have one in your bedroom" he said as he pointed to a door "and these are guest rooms" he said and pointed to some other doors "the room at the end of the hall is you grandmothers room and this is your room" he said as he opened the door to a bedroom.

It was beautiful the room was white and black it had photos on the walls of my mom and dad and my nightstand was a photo of two wolves and their cub i turned to mister Kwon and asked "Sir do you know of the family secret?" he nodded and said "i do because i am part of your grandmothers pack" i was a bit shocked but relieved i smiled at him and said "Sir can i see my Grandmother" he nodded and i followed him to her room.

When i got to her room i entered she laid on the bed she didn't look to well i went to her and sat down next to her and said "Granny it's me Hye Su i'm here thank you for letting me come stay here" she looked at me with soft eyes and said "darling you are forever welcome here this is your home even if I am gone Mister Kwon will always look after you and protect you"

I smiled at her and hugged her she then said "Mister Kwon will take you to school tomorrow the principle of the school is aware of your situation and she know the secret but still be careful because you know what happens once you get uncomfortable i don't think it would be easy to explain to your classmates why your eyes turned purple okay?"

I nodded and told her to get some rest i left her room and went to mine i sat on my bed and looked at the photo of the wolves i smiled let me tell you a secret okay? And you can tell no one okay? You see i'm not a normal teenager i'm half human and half human so basically i'm a werewolf .

And no i don't become a hairy human thingy when i shift i literally turn into a wolf normally wolves are brown black or even white but i was different when i was born from the Alpha female and male i was a purple pup i know right weird but because of this we were kicked out of our pack we lived on our own for 18 years and a month ago my parents died in a accident.

My grandmother took me in that's why i'm here i plan on hiding my true identity i'll just be a normal teenager around other people but in the forest i can run free even if i have purple hair it won't be weird as long as they don't know it is natural.

Around dinner time mister know called me to kitchen and asked me what i wanted for dinner i thought for a while and said "mmm Hamburgers" he agreed and started on making it i helped him even though he said it wasn't needed after dinner i helped him clean up i then went to wash up and shifted to my wolf form its more comfortable to sleep like this i went to my bed and laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep.