I would get up if...

Vixx Down Under

*Note: Davo is pronounced Dave-oh*


A gentle breeze flowed through the mid-summer air as sea water was splashed about and sand castles were being made on the shore.

Leo had sat himself on the sand; a small bucket in one hand and a plastic blue spade in the other. The 26-year-old man in blue and yellow striped boardies was hell bent on creating the biggest, grandest sand castle to ever exist, ever since the boys of Vixx decided to hit the beach yesterday morning.

Poking his tongue out slightly in concentration, Leo filled the bucket with wet sand and was just about to place it on top of the wall he had made when the sand wall suddenly blasted into smithereens, sand flew into Leo's face, covering it completely. Before Leo could even react, the muscular body of Ravi fell on top of him with an 'ooff'. The boy quickly got up and Leo just lay there with his face and hair covered in sand, with his arms out by his sides.

"Oh my God!" Ravi screamed when he saw what he had done.

Ken walked up to Leo, holding a large bunch of seaweed in his hand, he squatted down beside Leo's head and poked his shoulder with his free hand, "Yep, you've killed him, Ravi."

Ravi gripped the sides of his head as he began to freak out, "No! That can't be!" he fell to his knees and began to sob, "I'm so sorry, hyung. Please don't die!"

Ken tsked, "If only you weren't so clumsy..."

Ravi shot Ken a death glare, "How is it my fault?! If only you weren't chasing me around with that disgusting thing, this wouldn't have happened!"

"What wouldn't have happened?" the voice of N sounded from behind the two bickering boys. He and Hongbin were splashing around in the clear waters before N overheard Ken and Ravi's argument. Ravi gulped in fear and he turned to face his eldest hyung.

"N h-hyung... I-"

"Why is Leo-ya like that?" asked N.

Ken spoke before Ravi could even open his mouth to explain, "Ravi killed him."

N's eyes widened in shock, "WHAT?!" he then looked down at Leo's unmoving form with tears b in his eyes, "My dear husband... I SHALL SAVE YOU MY LOVE!" N dove in between Ravi and Ken to get to Leo. He practically slapped off all the sand from his face. N bent his face down and before he could begin to give Leo mouth-to-mouth, Leo's eyes snapped open and he abruptly sat up, knocking N in the face with his forehead.

N was thrown back by the force, but Leo didn't pay any mind to that, his main concern was his beloved sand castle. He stared at the space in front of him where the beginnings of his grand sand castle once were. Great sorrow washed over him as the realisation sank in, his dream of being the merman king in a grand sand castle was shattered!

Leo's eyes snapped up to Ravi, who was standing and staring in awe of Leo's resurrection. Leo stood up and was ready to pounce on Ravi, but before he could do so, a pair of thin, tanned arms wrapped themselves around his neck, squeezing the life out of him.

"Oh Leo! You're alive! I'm so glad!" N cried into Leo's shoulder as he squeezed the younger. Having N cling to him was no problem for Leo's strength. Leo stood up with N hanging from his neck and charged towards Ravi. The muscular boy ran for his life, not wanting to be pummelled into the sand. Leo chased him up and down the beach, not caring about the civilians who watched on with caution. N was practically being dragged behind Leo as he ran, yelling out about how he was so happy he wasn't a widowed mother of four.

As Ravi ran back towards Ken, he grabbed the older male by the swimshirt and knocked him on the head.

"If I have to suffer because of you, you're getting it too, hyung!" Ravi's momentary pause cost him dearly as Leo tackled both him and Ken to the ground. Leo proceeded to mock strangle Ravi as Ken was trying to crawl away.

"Hyung! It's also Ken's f-fault too!" at Ravi's words, Leo's eyes snapped towards Ken who froze on the spot. 

Hongbin was making his way out of the water with a huge, dimpled smile on his face. His underwater adventures had gained him a new friend! He held a little hermit crab in his hand. He had given it the name Davo, although he wasn't sure on Davo's gender. As he walked up the shore he approached the frozen Ken and wanted nothing more than to show his hyung his new found friend.

"Hyung, look! I made a new fre-" Hongbin was cut off when Ken was suddenly thrown into the sand, bumping into Hongbin in the process. Davo was knocked out of Hongbin's hands and before he could go to catch his new, but very dear friend, Ken had fallen on top of him, squishing poor Davo into the sand.

Hongbin looked towards Ken as he got up to run away from Leo. He saw Davo's shell which was now cracked and he gasped loudly.

"NO! DAVO!" Hongbin came to kneel beside Davo as he wept. He had only just met Davo, but from the moment he first laid eyes on him, he had felt a deep connection with the crustacean. He felt like Davo knew him better than anyone else in the world, and he was now gone.

As Hongbin mourned his loss, Leo had finally captured Ken and began to strangle him. N, who had lots his grip on Leo while he was chasing Ken, ran towards to the fighting boys and tried to separate them.

"Hongbin! Help me stop Leo!" he called over to Hongbin, but the younger wasn't listening as he cried loudly. N huffed and looked towards Ravi who was lying on the sand, Leo had K.O'ed him so he was useless. He then looked over to Hyuk who was chilling under the beach umbrella.

"Hyukie-ah~ Please help me!" at this point N's strength was starting to waver, he was no match for Leo's brute strength.

Hyuk, who had watched on in amusement this whole time, tipped his sunglasses down to look over their frame at N as he sipped on some ginger beer through a straw. He sighed and put them back on properly. He wasn't bothered to go and help his hyungs. It was actually quite funny seeing them like this.

"Sorry hyung, but I would get up and help you if I had any legs. Oh well~" Hyuk looked down to where his legs were supposed to be to find them encased in a merman tail made of sand.

Thanks for the tail, Leo hyung~ 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEGS?!"

"DAAAAVVVOOOOOO!"

Hyuk's hyungs sure were a weird bunch... 


Hello everyone~
It's been a while... ^^'
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
I tired to make it funny, but I'm not very good at comedy. T^T
 
So how have you all been?? ^^
Anything exciting heppening??:3
Ravi is coming to Sydney along with Jay Park, Zion T and Heize in July.
I can't wait for the concert~
It's gonna be so liiiiiittttt!!! XD
Is anyone else going too?? :3
 
Anyway... I hope you have all been well~
And welcome to my new subcribers!! :D
I hope you are enjoying so far.
I will try my best to update a little more regularly, but I am not making any promises.
Haha!! XD
 
Until the next chapter.xo