Arriving in Style

Vixx Down Under

"Okay my sons. Make sure you dress warm, alright? I don't want you all to get sick!" Mother N told the rest of s as they dressed for their plane trip to an overseas country. “But make sure you’re outfits look amazing! We need to arrive looking our best.” He turned towards the stone-faced Leo who was drinking a popper*, minding his own business. "Leo-ya~ Which coat? The maroon one, or the navy one?" N batted his eyelashes as he spoke.

Leo blinked at N a couple times before he nonchalantly walked away.

“It doesn’t matter which one you choose, you’ll still look like a hobo anyway, hyung.” chided Hongbin as he walked past in a light pink trench coat. Under his coat, he wore light blue jeans and a cream coloured skivvy*.

N’s eye twitched a few times as he watched the younger go into the bedroom to fetch his suitcase. N suddenly threw the coats he was holding to the side, hitting a clueless Ken in the face, and ran after Hongbin, “SAY THAT AGAIN, LEE HONGBIN!” 

Meanwhile, Ravi stood in front of the mirror in the short hallway and admired his outfit while striking poses. He wore black trousers with a large over-sized grey jumper that had ’Stüssy” printed along the sleeves and a pair of fancy-looking black and gold sneakers. “Yass girl, yaaasss! Werk it!” he whispered to himself as he ran a hand through his red bangs and struck another pose. He was suddenly pushed to the side by Hyuk who now stood in front of the mirror to fix his hair.

“Hyung, last time I checked, you weren’t a Victoria’s Secret model.”

Ravi scoffed and punched Hyuk on the arm, “I will have you know that I could totally kill it on a VS runway. Have you seen my abs?!” Before Hyuk could even respond, Ravi had ripped open his jumper to reveal his chiselled 6-pack. Ravi began to tense his muscles and pose, but Hyuk just rolled his eyes and continued to fix his hair.

It took Vixx another hour to get ready, causing them to almost miss their flight. They had all dressed in stylish outfits that kept them snug and warm. They boarded they flight and kept to themselves as much as possible during the flight. However Hyuk flinging boogers at Ken almost resulted in a fight breaking out, but that was quickly resolved when Leo shot them both murderous glares, which one of the flight attendants saw and almost jumped out the plane.

The 9 hour flight past peacefully after that and Vixx safely arrive on the foreign land. Once they all stepped out on the plane and were in customs, something began to bother them.

“Is it just me, or is it a little warm in here?” asked Ken and he ped his parker jacket.

“Yeah, I feel it too.” replied Hongbin.

“Don’t be silly guys, I’m sure it’s only the air conditioning. It will be really cold outside, just wait a little longer.” N informed as they made their way through to baggage collection. The rest of Vixx just shrugged it off and picked up their luggage.

They made they way towards the exit doors, so they could catch a maxi taxi* to their hotel. N stopped them all before they could go through it.

“Are you all ready to breath in the fresh air of Sydney, my sons?”

The rest of the members, sans Leo, all nodded their heads eagerly, and with that, they all stepped outside at the same time…

Only to be hit with the suffocating (literally) scorching hot weather of Australian summer. The air was very warm and humid, rendering the members of Vixx speechless and they all melted in the heat.

“N-N hyung… I though you s-said it was going to be c-cold!” complained Ken. He was sweating bullets at this stage.

“Take off your coats, that should help.” N instructed and the boys did so only to find that it didn’t help at all!

“I have never felt heat like this before!” Hyuk whispered as he fell to his knees.

All of Vixx collapsed due to the heat, not being able to handle it. The next thing they all heard was the sound of a voice speaking on the phone in English with a strange accent.

“Yeah nah, mate. These 6 boys have all got a bad case of heatstroke, ya think you can come and help ‘em?” There was a pause before they spoke again, “But struth* mate, they’re bloody good lookin’ blokes!”

The members of Vixx all looked towards N who was smiling despite the heat. 

At least they still looked good.


*popper = juice box
*skivvy = turtleneck
*struth = Australian slang. Short for God's truth. Mainly used to express surprise or used to express agreement.

Hello everyone~
Here is the first chapter of Vixx Down Under!! ^^
Please bear with me, I am not that good at writing comedy
But I still hope this is somewhat funny to you all. ^^'
This fic is probably going to be something that may go one for a while
But not have very regular updates...
It's a crack fic so I will update when a new idea comes to mind.
It's not going to have a set plot, each chapter is just going to have a different senario.
Anyway~ I hope you all enjoyed!! <3
 
Until the next chaper.xo