Going crazy

Lost times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber P.O.V

 

      "Hey" She smiled at me with her cold piercing eyes. I stared at her for a good 5 minutes without replying. She waves her hand infront of my face " Hey you still there?". I blinked my eyes "Uh Hi" I said coldly, I shouldn't be thinking about her at all. But she's driving me crazy... I should be hating her right now. But no, I start to feel my heart pounding again. I looked out the window once again, maybe I should sleep.

2 Hours later

I feel someone poking my shoulder, I slap the finger poking me without opening my eyes. " Yah! Stop now" I said annoyingly. " Excuse me?" Oh crap... I know that voice anywhere, I opened my eyes to see her eyes glaring at me. "Uh oh i'm sorry I thought you were kyung-" "Kyungsoo?" I stood up " Yeah I thought you were him sorry". I started walking to the door without looking at her, afraid of looking at the eyes that make my heart race. " Aren't you going to eat" I looked at my watch "Aish", " It's lunch time. Do you have a lunch?" She asked curiously. " No" I opened the door halfway till I heard the footsteps getting closer. " Here" I felt a box being shoved to my back, " Uh no thanks..." I akawardly said. " I'm not taking no for an answer. Do you understand that?" I turned to face her. "Thanks" While rubbing the back of my neck. "Mh so where should we go to eat lunch?" my ears perked. "I'm sorry what was that?", she repeated in a cold tone. "Stupid, I asked where should we eat lunch" She crossed her arms expecting a quick answer. " I - I don't know" I replied looking down at the floor. Next thing I know I felt my hand being pulled. " Yah where are we going?" I looked at our hands touching, I started to feel my face start to grow warm. ' NO do BLUSH.. You hate her and, she doesn't and will never like me'. " A secret stupid" She smiled, ' That smile, it's so familiar it' I unconsiously smile back. " We're here!" She yelled, I looked around this is the place where we'd always eat our lunches together. Many questions raced in my head 'Why did she bring me here? Did she do this on purpose?'. ' No it was probably a coincidence' I cleared my throat " So what are we doing here?" She pulled my arm to sit down on "our"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter