Chapter 3

Broken Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG’S POV

I was on my way out of the club from the back door when I saw one of Taeyon’s bodyguards came out of a small room looking smug and he was smirking like an idiot. I was about to call him when I saw the girl earlier lying on the floor looking lifeless and weak. I didn’t even realize that Yon Jun was gone and I ran to her side and I was shocked with what I saw. Her breathing was slow and she had bruises on her face. I didn’t remember seeing that on her face when I saw her on the hallway. She looked like she was beaten to death; if I was a lady I would had screamed seeing her like this.  Her skirt was hitched up to her thighs and her legs were full of bruises as well. I cursed and I tried waking her up. I was staring at her again and she looked peaceful despite all these bruises. I didn’t know what she might have on her body but I didn’t want to drag my mind there. I wasted no time and lifted her up carefully not to hurt her in any way possible. She whined like a child, like she was in pain, and I couldn’t help but liked the way it sound. What the hell was I thinking? A lady was beaten and I was drooling over the sound she made. She was like a child, so small and innocent. She was beautiful; like a goddess, even prettier than Taeyon. Shut up now Kwon Jiyong. I shook my head as if it could clear out the thoughts about her. I carried her in my arms and brought her to my car. With difficulties, I finally had her in my car.

 On my way home, I could not help but glanced at her side. I didn’t know what got into me but the moment I laid my eyes on her, I felt something. I felt the need to care for her; I felt the need to hold her and pulled her close to me. What am I doing? I had a girlfriend. Yes I had Taeyon but the problem was I didn’t even care about that fact. Hell, all I think about was this lady next to me. I reached my condo after 20 minutes. I carried her to my condo and lay her down on my bed. Yes, my bed in my freaking room. I didn’t even hesitate to bring her in. Taeyon’s never been in my condo, I never brought her here, never brought anyone here. This condo was like my sweet escape, my hiding place from all the people I wanted to stay away from. God, I sound like a crazy man. This sweet little lady was turning me much like an insane person. Why did I even bother if she was lying on the floor and dying? It wasn’t my fault, wasn’t my problem but I couldn’t turn my back from her after I saw her state. I was just helping her. Yes I was helping, nothing more.

I sat on the bed on her right side, she was cuddling my pillow and she let out a small moan. Something stirred in me but I ignored it. I went to the bathroom to grab a towel and a basin of warm water. I looked at her and I hesitated at some point. I wiped her face softly trying hard not to wake her up. She stirred and my hand hovered over her face. I continued wiping her face, her neck and her arms. I was handling her like I was handling some kind of a glass. I was so careful like she could break if I was rough. I stopped when I think back about what Taeyon had said to her back in the club. She obviously knew this lady, and as far as I remember she was called Dara. Taeyon mentioned something about Dara’s mother and Taeyon’s father. I knew about Taeyon’s father. He left Taeyon and her mother for some woman. I was deep in thought when something moved next to me. I turned and there she was, wide awake and her eyes were wide looking at me like I was the one who had punched her or something. She was white as sheet, like she seen a ghost. I blinked and that was when she scrambled to her feet and she was trying to run but she fell down hard. I ran to her quickly but before I could reach her, she was on her knees head on the floor. My eyes widened when I heard what she said.

“I am sorry sir, please don’t hurt me, please don’t kill me. I am sorry sir, I was wrong!”

She kept on repeating the same thing and I was rooted to my place looking down at her stunned with her reaction. She was still on her knees when I crouched down to her and hold her shoulders to pull her up.

“Hey, I am not going to hurt you. Please stand.”

She wouldn’t budge from her place and I couldn’t hold it. I pulled her up and shake her. She looked up to me in fear and her tears were falling endlessly. She kept on shaking her head and she was trembling. She was begging me to give her mercy and she kept on saying she was wrong. I had to shut her up, I had to make this stop so I crashed my lips to hers. Her eyes were big and she was frozen. I closed my eyes and kissed her slowly and gently trying hard not to scare her. Damn, I could not get enough of this. She was stilled lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter