Chapter 2

Broken Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara’s POV

My heart was beating fast and I was crying so hard my head hurt. I scared of what I might face once I came out of this room. I was currently in our locker room sitting on the bench. My hands were cold and I was trembling. I closed my eyes and with heavy heart, I dragged myself out of the room and ready myself with whatever was waiting for me outside. Even before I could fully open the door, I was pushed to one of the locker and my hair was pulled hard. I tried to reach for the hands but my stomach was punched I almost puked. I fell down trying to catch my breath and when I try to open my eyes, I saw Mrs Kim and Taeyon and some other guys in suit.

“I heard what you did to Taeyon’s boyfriend back there, Dara. You trying to do the same thing your dirty mother did? I won’t let you! Before you can even do that, you will be dead by my own hands you hear me?!”

I bowed my head down and I cringed when Mrs Kim pulled my hair again and made me looked at her.

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to do anything to miss Taeyon’s boyfriend. I was at the hallway and he came and we just happen to meet each other along the way. I did not do anything to him, I swear.”

My head hurt when Taeyon slapped me.

“Are you saying that Jiyong was the one seducing you?! You dare blamed it on him when it was you all along! Omma look at her, she dare say it was Jiyong's fault! You are such a filthy woman! Yoo Jun, teach her a lesson.”

I trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter