Episode 2 - Mission #1 (Couple Things)

We Got Married (SooWon edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

{ Episode 2 - Mission #1 (Couple Things) }

 

----

 

(Behind-the-Scenes)

 

Taeyeon lets out a shriek as she threw a pillow at her dongsaeng’s direction. “Not fair, not fair! How is it that Yunho-oppa and BoA-eonni got to cameo in your first episode and know about you two before we did?”

“Sorry, Taeyeon-ah,” Sooyoung says in an apologetic tone. “Siwon-oppa and I came up with an agreement whereby we would let you guys know through watching the episode itself.”

 The other members pretend to sulk, and Sooyoung spends her night trying to console them and to reveal more of what would happen in WGM. That definitely got them to cheer up instantly.

 

--

 

To: Siwon

Oppa, my members gave me an earful after watching the first episode. How did yours reacted?

 

To: Sooyoung

They called me and pestered me all night long. They demanded to know an explanation as to why they weren’t notified about this, and how unfair it was that Yunho and BoA both knew about this before they did. I bet your members said the same thing too, huh?

 

----

 

The scene opens with Sooyoung waiting in a café as she slowly sips her drink while waiting for Siwon to arrive. Her face brightens up when she sees him walking in and she waves at him from where she sat. Siwon smiles as he hurries to her table. “Sorry for being late, I was caught up in the traffic.” He apologizes as soon as he reaches the table.

“It’s okay, I wasn’t waiting for very long.” Sooyoung replies and hands Siwon the iced-tea she has ordered for him earlier. “Iced-tea. Your favourite, isn’t it?”

Siwon accepts the drink with a warm smile, touched that she still remembers. “I can’t believe you still remember what my favourite drink is.” Sooyoung merely grins and continues to drink her own drink.

 

( MC Misun: Aren’t they the sweetest couple ever?

MC Jihye: Sooyoung ordered that drink for Siwon without even hesitating, that must show how close they really are! 

 MC Danny: They’re getting more interesting to watch, honestly. )

 

“This was given to me just now, but I decided to wait for you before opening it.”  Sooyoung says sometime later and places the WGM envelope at the center of the table. “I think it’s our mission for today.”

“Let’s read it then,” Siwon says and both of them reach for the envelope at the same time, causing them to retract their hands back and laugh. Siwon gestures for Sooyoung to open it eventually, and she decides to open the envelope together with Siwon.

 

What is a couple without items which would show that they are one? Mission! Buy 5 items you can find that are of a couple set and best describes the both of you. Good luck, and have fun!

–wgm

 

Sooyoung claps her hands together in glee, excited. “Looks like it’s shopping time!”

 

----

 

The both of them entered a gift shop just across the café they were in earlier, delighted at the amount of things that they can find here. They walk deeper into the shop and begin to search for their couple items, stopping once in a while to either ask for opinions or taking the opportunity to ridicule some of the items sold.

“Oppa, this is so cute,” Sooyoung laughs as she wears a reindeer hairband. “I almost forgot that Christmas is nearing.” She hands one to Siwon, who looks at it in an amused expression. “Go on, try it on.” Sooyoung prompts him with a wave of her hand, and Siwon wears it eventually and looks at the mirror before laughing at how silly he looked.

They placed the hairbands back at its rightful position before proceeding to search for their couple items. “Sooyoung, what do you think of this?” Siwon calls out from the end of an aisle and Sooyoung quickly makes her way towards him. He is looking at a board which necklaces hang on it, and Sooyoung squeals at the jewellery in front of her. “Oppa, look, they have couple necklaces here,” She points at the right side of the board and Siwon peers closer for a better look. He grins when he sees the design he is hoping to find, and glances at Sooyoung to see if she has had the same design in mind or not.

Sooyoung looks at Siwon who is glancing at her and couldn’t help but laugh. “Are you waiting for me to choose? I bet you’ve already known the design you want, right?” Siwon nods, and after a few seconds, Sooyoung takes the necklaces of her choice.

Siwon grins. “Cross necklaces. How fitting.”

“You’ve been thinking about this too, right? Don’t deny!” Sooyoung says as she places the necklaces carefully into the mini basket she is given when she walked into the shop earlier. “Four more items to go!”

 

----

Why did you decided on getting the cross necklaces?

“Siwon-oppa and I are quite religious. And I think it’s nice if we both had matching necklaces, although it’s a little mediocre, but it’s still nice! I was als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter