The Patient

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Patients are not alloed here" Mina said while standing at the patient's right side. "Go inside now, I'll accompany you to your room." Mina held the patient.

"let me stay here for couple of minutes" the patient said with a hopeless voice.

"Just couple of minutes..." Mina step aside and watched the sky. The stars were bright and so the moon...

The door suddenly open...

"Chaeyoung-a... Chaeyoung-a..." Dahyun said while catching her breath.

Mina then look where the sound came from.

"Nurse Dahyun!, Is that you?... Are you okay?" Dahyun walk nearer to where Mina is.

"Ye... Yes" Then Dahyun bowed, still catching her breath.

"Ms. Chaeyoung I- I've been looking fo-for you... Dr. Park Jihyo is looking for you.."

"Nurse Dahyun take care of your patient, Patients are not allowed here, remember?" Mina then left them.

~~~~~~

After Dahyun's work she went at Mina's office.

"What a tiring day..." Dahyun sighed.

"Let's go home together, I want to sleep early" Dahyun then layed at Mina's couch.

"I can't go home now, I have so many things to do" Mina then continued doing some stuff.

"As expected.." Dahyun talk back while here eyes are close.

"I'll bring you lunch tomorrow, I'll go home then, see you" Dahyun stood up then left Mina's office.

Mina smiled looking at Dahyun leaving her office.

After Dahyun left Mina she decided to go out to have some fresh air, it was almost 12 pm in the evening so the patients are probably sleeping.

~~~~~~

Mina's POV I let out a big sigh and sit down on a bench under a big tree at the back of the hospital staring the sky while holding my hot chocolate.

"I guess love is not for me" I said to myself then took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Should I call him and tell him I was just tired that's why I said that?.." or

"Should I... Should I... aish! never mind" I said with a pissed voice.

"If he didn't just went here I won't probably say those words" he's making me crazy, love is crazy and now I'm talking to myself this is all Dahyun's fault.

...

"At least you have experience being loved by someone" someone came out from a tree and sat beside me.

"Oh? You're the patient from earlier" did she hear all what I said? "Why are you here? Its almost midnight you should be resting by now" I look at her, indeed it was her.

"I think it was decades since I felt loved by someone" did she also got dump or she broke up with her boyfriend?, why is she always like to watch the sky?... did her boyfriend passed awa..

"If you think I have boyfriend who passed away you're wrong" okay?.. didn't see that coming, how could she read my mind?

She look at me and gave me a small smile.

2 minutes of not having a conversation with her, just watching the sky, feeling the cold air. She suddenly stood up and walk pass through like I'm a ghost. Seriously, we just had a conversation.

I followed her and she was heading to the hospit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter