Dr. Myoui

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every time Dr. Myoui enters NaYoung Hospital everyone always looking at her, greet her, older people likes her, even little kids, they all admire Dr. Myoui. She then greet them back... head to ward to check the patients.

Dr. Myoui went to nurse station. All the nurse's greeted her.

"Good Morning" then she smiled, "Nurse Dahyun can you get me some coffee? You buy something for yourself too, then give it to my office"  Dr. Myoui then handed her credit card...

~~~~~~

Someone knocked at Dr. Myoui's door.

"Yes? Come in" she answered while doing something on her computer.

"Here's your coffee Doc." Dahyun handed the coffee and the C-card. "Why'd you always ask me to buy you coffee? I'm a nurse and not even your maid?" Dahyun said then sat on couch in front of Mina's table while drinking her coffee.

"I don't have time to buy myself a coffee, since you're the only person I'm really close with here, I asked you" Mina then continued drinking her coffee.

"Really? Is that all your reason?, Well... I have no choice" then smirked.

"By the way, what are the schedules of my surgeries today?" Mina asked.

Dahyun get her phone then checks Dr. Myoui's schedule.

"Hmmm... You have 3 surgeries today, 1 this morning and 2 in the afternoon" Dahyun continued drinking her coffee. "Where's you assistant nurse?, she should be the one doing this to you, not me" Dahyun stood up, "Well anyways, I have to go back to the Nurse Station, see you on lunch time" Dahyun smiled then left.

Mina performed her today's 1st surgery. She is really good when handling surgical tools and performing her surgeries. Mina went to her office to wait Dahyun... Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" Mina said while preparing herself.

"Jang!" Dahyun then put 2 lunch box with 3 layers on the table.

"What are these?" Mina asked

"Our lunch! I made this!" Dahyun said proudly then starts opening her prepared lunch meal.

"Ohh, this looks so yummy" Mina and Dahyun sat down and started eating it. "Since when did you learn cooking?" Mina asked while eating.

"Hmm... Like a few months I guess" Dahyun eating it with a satisfied face, "Every time I go home, I always watch cooking shows, reading cook books or watching cooking videos on YouTube"

"Since when you started to like cooking?" Mina asked again

"Since when I was a kid, I'm not suppose to be a nurse, but my father insisted I'll take nursing, so I decided to take up, but when I become a nurse she want me again to be a doctor, so... frustrating" Dahyun said it while is full of food, she then swallowed it, continued talking. "All my life, I've been following all my father's wants, I even sacrificed my dream, to become a chef, but I couldn't"

"You should at least rebel to your father once" Mina said

"I couldn't, that's what makes him happy, so I did, well I'm lucky you became my friend" Mina and Dahyun finished their lunch, 30 minutes before the end of lunch break.

"Anyways, this Saturday I'll be meeting two guys, you should come since you don't have time for yourself, I haven't seen you dating someone" Dahyun asked Mina

"I'll think about it, I might be busy and I don't have time for boys, you know me, I'm a busy person" Mina said while cleaning her table.

"You should at least have fun, you're always here in your office, ward, even in Surgery room, you don't even have time to go home!!" Dahyun said with an angry tone, Mina was shocked for what Dahyun said.

"Relax! I said I'll think about, go back to your place and bring your lunch box" Dahyun took her L-box. "And by the way, your lunch tastes good, and Dr. Im Nayeon might be looking for you by now" Dahyun smiled and left.

Mina performed her last two surgeries then went back to her office. Dahyun went to her office and asked her if Mina is going home, Mina told Dahyun she'll be staying in her office the whole night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter