Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stayed with V and took his shoe off before leaving him to sleep, every few hours she would get up and check on him to make sure he was still breathing. When morning came she woke up to V starring at her and she sit up covering herself wth her blanket when he saw her shoulder with teeth marks, he touch her shoulder and she moved away looking away as well. He touch her head and left, Joy got up and went to lock the door when she hear the door closing, she stayed in bed and didn't get up until later. She went to cook and cover them up and left it for her parents and Jungkook, Joy still doesn't want to see him so she stay in her room all the time unless Jennie wanted to hangout just  as Jennie called and for them to meet. Joy went to see her and she was sitting alone. 

"Jennie." joy said and sit across from her. "What's wrong?" she ask. Jennie look at Joy and give her a slight smile before tears filled her eyes. "I love V, i thought i can get over him if i date Jay B i wouldn't think about him anymore." Joy wasn't sure how to answer for a few second. "If your love him, stay with him. The issue was with his brother and your sister it has nothing to do with you or him. You guys have the right to love who you want, ev..even if it hurts others."

Jennie smile and hugged Joy when she heard what Joy said, the two talked about other things for a while before parting ways. Joy walking and deep in thoughts she didn't realize she had missed her bus stop and the bus has already pass her, she just kept walking until she notice she wasn't where she suppose to go and was at their school. She looked around and turn back when she saw Jungkook walking behind her, he pulled her to the side of their school when he let go of her hand. He took a deep breath before looking at her in the face and moved closer. 

"I really wish it wasn't like this, i really liked you until i found out that you were my sister and i hated the fact that father did this to my mother so i wanted to make you feel like that too but i realize i couldn't because i love you. I love you alot Joy, i can't get you out of my head, i miss your smell, your touch. I miss everything before this happened." he said as tears fell from his eyes. "Jungkook ah, it is what it is. There no doubt we're sibling. I can only love you as my little brother, i can't love you more than that. You know that right?" He pulled her into a hug and cried. "Why?" he screamed as his face rest on her shoulder and neck. "Why did this happen to us. Why?" he shouted."  After a few mintues Joy slowly get him off and held his hand. "Let's go home, this relationship we once had just think of it as a dream. We can never talk about us again at least not like this. I don't love you like that but only as my brother. Can you accept that?" 

Jungkook got off her Joy completely and walked away, he didn't turn back to see her as she follow behind since it was getting late and she needed to go home, he left to somewhere else and Joy hauled for a taxi when someone grab her hand to pull her away from the street. She knew who he was and follow him until they were on the side of the buildinng infront of them. 

"What do you want Eunwoo?" she ask and took her hand back. "I like you." he got closer. "Eunwoo you have Yerin, stop this nonsene before she misunderstand me. She's one of my classmate as well. " Joy moved away from him and start walking back towards the street when he wrap his arms around her. "Than let me hold you for a few second at least." he said and lay his head on her shoulder. "No, if anyone see they will think wrong. "Joy moved his arms and walked away. 

Joy got into the taxi and went home, she notice Jungkook wasn't home along with her parents too. She got change and went to shower before turning in for the night, Jennie called Jay B and told him the truth and broke up with him, he wasn't happy so he hung up the phone and she called V to come meet her at the park closer to her house. Once he got there she ran into him and hugged him, he just stood there and didn't know how to respond until she broke off the hug and pulled his hand. 

"I..i know your probably mad at me but just let me say this. Ever since we broke off i couldn't get you out of my head or heart, I dated others hoping it'll help me but it didn't and i decided i don't care what my parents say because your the one i want to be with, I got Joy support and that's really all that matter. I love you V." she said and looking up at his face. "Please give me a chance again, i won't leave you anymore." she hug him again. "Joy support our relationship?" he ask and she nodded her head. "I see." Jennie reach her hand towards his face and pull him down to kiss, the two kiss one another and hugged one another. 

V stayed with Jennie for a few hours before heading back and he went straight Joy house and knocked on their door, she went down and open the door to find V. He push her inside and close the door making her confuse and backed away. He didn't say anything and kept walking towards her as she back up and before she knew she hit the wall turning to look and he was in front of her. Joy pull her hand out to stop him from coming closer and he grab both her hands and put it beside her, he didn't say anything and just stare at her. 

"V..V?" she said with a shaking voice. "W..what wrong?" she looked away after seeing his eyes. "Why? Why did you agreed to what Jennie wanted?" he shouted making her almost fell but he held her in place. "You knew i liked you, yet you give me away like a toy? Why?" he shouted. Joy kicked his leg and he let go but grab her shirt and pull her back. "V stop." 

Joy try pulling her shirt from his hand but he didn't let go and pull her into a hug, she stood still and let him calm down when he start kissing her neck. Joy moved and push him off and ran upstairs and he chase after her, he got to her door before she can close it and Joy got on her kneels. He pulled her up and pull her to the bed and she grab her shirt tight in front of her. Joy tears fell from her eyes and everything went black in her world, when she woke up he was already gone and she just lay there in tears. Joy didn't know what to do and went to shower and cry, after getting out she went to change her bedsheets and threw the old one away. Joy stayed in her room for a few days and only went to make food when she needed to for her parents, since their always busy they don't see each other often. Summer just begin and Jennie was happy again being with V, the two went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter