Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy grab Jennie hand as they moved away from the rock when he came out from behind and lean on the rock calling their names, both girls turn back to look and saw him smiling. Joy turn sound again to walk when she took Jennie hand as they walk towards their class.

"Joy your not going to say hi?"

"Jennie let's go."

Everyone went back to their campsite after the swim, once they return some girls went to shower right away while others waited and play games. Some of the teachers went with some students to buy woods while some went into the woods and pick up sticks to bring back to camp. When 9 pm came around roll call was called to make sure everyone there before everyone went to bed, a few other female students haven't shower as they left to the bathroom. Joy and Jennie went with them but the stalls were all taken and had to wait. Talking outside the bathroom when they saw other students from the other school came as well and they smile at the two girls before going inside the boy stalls. 

"What the hell." Jennie said looking at them. "Creepers."

Joy smile. "Forget it, it's not like we''ll meet again once we go back."

Joy turn her head back and look straight when she saw someone who looked familiar and notice it was Suga, Joy stood up when Jennie saw Joy and stood up as well.

"Joy what is it?"

"It's Suga." Joy said nodding her head towards Suga way.

Jennie look and she saw him, he came over to them.

"Didn't know your school came here as well."

"We could say the same."

He smile. "It's getting late so be careful when your heading back."

Joy and Jennie heard the girls coming out and they went inside the stalls, they got into the stalls and turn on the water. Just right before they were finish the light went out causing the girls to freak out, Joy quickly went to Jennie stalls and took her out as they went to grab their cloths.

"Hurry just put your cloths on."

The girls didn't even dry their hair and just wrap the towel over their hair and came out, using their phones as flashlight leading them back to their camp. The next morning they woke up and packed their belonging and headed home again, sitting in the bus Joy Internet service came on again and she checked her message.

"He's picking me up."

Jennie turn to look at Joy. "Who?"

"Who else?"

"Oh, do you want to go over to my house?"

"Can't, my mom needs me home. She didn't say but she needs me home." Joy turn off her phone. "Want to come over?"

"It's fine, I'm tired anyways. Probably just gonna sleep when I get home."

After an hour drive they finally got back to their school and Joy could already see Jungkook waiting outside in front of the school. As everyone got off and grabbed their things Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter