Love Isn't Forever: 2

Love Isn't Forever

After a long day of assigning partners and choreographers the class ended with no dancing.Taemin changed in his locker and met with Minho outside 

As soon as Taemin catches a glimpse of Minho his cheeks lifted up in a grin. 

Minho noticed Taemin and continued with... 

M: "I have to go to my dorm.I know we  had a date planned but im really busy ,you can text me. Okay?"

Knowing Minho he probably wouldn't text him back so he just hummed a mmm and left it at that.

Minho could see the dissapointment so he decided to pull him into a hug against his chest. He soon let go pushing Taemins shoulders a small distance away from his, as soon as he finished he showered his face with pecks until it was clear that Taemin blushed. 

M: "I love you"

Taemin grinned and replied with....

                       "I love you too."

They finished their loving scene with a hug, a bye, and split ways. 

Taemin walked to his dorm six or seven streets away from Minhos dorm. 

He unlocked his dorm lock with his pin pass code and soon stepped inside.He layed his large bag down at the entrance of his dorm and removed his shoes replacing them with slippers. 

Kck!!! 

Taemin began questioning what the noise in his room had been.He slowly walked towards the entrance of his room making no noise when a man, probably the same age as him, came into view. 

K: "Oh, welcome back"

 

 

A/N: It's been so long, I know, I feel so terrible for not updating.I wasn't motivated enough to write so today I decided not to be lazy and update.These chapters are really short, but I'll try to update more.By the way if you didn't know sudden cancellation of plans often is a sign of an abusive relashionship, so if you we're questioning that part lol.Taekai is making it's way into the story everybody!!!