Love Isn't Forever: 1

Love Isn't Forever

There are people in this world that have responsible hearts.Someone who takes time before deciding ' That's who I'm going to be with '.Then there's me who is the exact opposite once I see you own a halo above your head.

Love at first sight is what this condition is called.

I woke up with the annoying hell of my alarm going off once again after a repeat of 200 or so of snoozes.

7:05 

Great, I have 30 minuets to get to my dancing arts class.After I shower I throw on black jeans, a random white shirt, grab my bag, and embark. 

I wait for Minho two streets before meeting the college.

We had started dating for a month and seeing his glittery sparkling eyes still made me fall in love again.

After spacing off for a good five minutes or so I raised my head to see Minho. 

M: "What are you doing?You're going to get sick, I told you there's no need to wait for me."

T: "I know.... "

He gently placed his large hand on my cheek and ran his fingers towards my mouth until a kiss was the result.

Kissing doesn't happen as often as someone would think.I grew anxious, my cheeks had been lit on fire. 

He released his lips from mine and pecked all over my cheeks with a gentle smirk. 

M: "Okay, let's get going or we'll be late to class."

I followed him until we met our college.

Me and Minho both were in the same class.As well were we both aspiring to become dancers. 

That day we were paired with the same gender instead of our normal partners assigned.Of course I picked Minho. 

We although had yet not came out to the school nor our friends.The hard thing was that it wasn't culture or others stopping me from coming out, but Minho.

As well I couldn't forget our relationship was only about me, but about Minho as well.I knew coming out might cause him discomfort so I stuck to secretly loving him behind others. 

 

 

A/N: Sorry it's so short and pretty boring still. Also it's been so long, I've had a ton of stress due to testing, but I'll keep trying to update!I promise the next chapter will be more interesting.There's no Taekai yet, first I need to introduce 2min but, it'll be coming (lol sorry I ship both)! 

*Please note that throughout the story perspective will change because it's really hard to stick to one.