Chapter 3

Glory (In all his)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"B-Baekhyun?" Luhan gasped, standing up suddenly in surprise. 

Baekhyun stood in the entrance of the cave, arms crossed, panting. He was sweating profusely, face a mixture of tiredness and fear. Chanyeol was right behind him, eyes wide with a shocked expression.

"Luhan, we've been looking for you for ages."Baekhyun massaged his temples, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, since my two best friends decided to just abandon me on the side of the road, I took matters into my own hands." Luhan failed to notice Sehun behind him, slowly creeping into a defensive stance.

Silvery scales began to show on his skin, and his eyes started to glow a blood red. When he bared his teeth, his normally sharp incisors glinted. Baekhyun's eyes widened. He put a hand to the front pocket of his shoulder bag and took a step back.

"Don't you know," Baekhyun voice dropped an octave,"that that's a dragon?"

Sehun growled and Luhan sent him worried look.

"Yeah, but he's nice. And lonely. Don't worry, he won't hurt you." A contemplative expression dawned on Luhan's face, "How'd you know?"

Baekhyun hesitated, the words on the tip of his tongue. He shook his head. "Nows not the time to explain. You need to get away from... It."

Luhan gasped, his mouth opening with surprise. "Baekhyun, how could you say that? Chanyeol's a-"

"Stop." Chanyeol spoke for the first time, voice low and gravelly, echoing around the cave.

He started to venture into the cave, raising an arm to stop Baekhyun from following.

"Sehun-ah..."Once he was only a few feet in front of the two, he spoke again

Sehun didn't move a muscle, the fire in his eyes dimming back to their usual brown. Chanyeol reached out with a comforting hand and Luhan worriedly observed the way Sehun tensed up.

"Chanyeol-ssi." Sehun's tone was cold, emotionless. 

"How do you two know each other?" Baekhyun butted in, still standing by the entrance of the cave.

"He was my family... Before he left." Sehun growled openly at Baekhyun,"And you. I know what you are. I can smell it on you from here."

"Family? That has to be a lie. Chanyeol grew up in Daegu. That's nowhere near here." Baekhyun sidestepped the last sentences and began to walk cautiously into the cave.

"Don't come any closer. I'm warning you." Luhan looked desperately to Chanyeol for answers, but found none, his attention focused solely on Baekhyun.

"Sehun. Wait. He's not bad." Chanyeol tried to soothe Sehun.

 Baekhyun finally stopped next to Luhan, and Luhan could now see a shred of fear in his eyes.

"He's a hunter. And a witch. Chanyeol, I don't know what potion he gave you to make you so obedient to him, but he won't get me." Chanyeol sighed, running a weary hand through his tousled locks.

Luhan spoke with a quivering voice. "Wait, this all so confusing. Sehun I know is a dragon. Chanyeol, you're a dragon. And Baekhyun... you're a witch? Hunter? What?" He looked at Baekhyun quizzically.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter