Chapter 2

Glory (In all his)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edit 29/1/17: I changed the ending a bit ^^"

The soft texture of a blanket was the first thing Luhan felt when he awoke. The next was the extremely eerie sensation of someone breathing onto his neck. 

His eyes shot wide open and he barely suppressed a girly shriek before he noticed his surroundings. The cave, now brightly lit with torches along the walls, was covered with mounds upon mounds of gold and valuables. Luhan could barely see the outside world from what he assumed to be the deepest part of the cave.

"You're awake?" A sleepy voice murmured next to Luhan's ear.

He shivered before shifting into a sitting position. 

The dragon-turned-human gazed at him with hazy eyes, clearly still half asleep.

"What did you do to me while I was unconscious?" Luhan bit out before he could stop himself. He clapped his hands to his mouth, regretting his accusative tone. 

I'm definitely going to die now, Luhan thought.

The dragon-human chuckled, getting up and stretching for a while before answering. Luhan let his eyes linger for a bit longer than he should've on his abs.

"Well, first off, my name is Sehun, and I didn't do anything to you, so don't worry." Sehun smirked, then reached out and pulled a pizza box out of a cabinet.

Luhan started at the sight before his stomach let out a huge growl. Sehun only laughed, opening the box and letting the scent waft into the air. 

"I figured you'd be hungry, so I went out and got this for you." He motioned for Luhan to take a slice.

"You went out looking like that?" Luhan watched the cheese stretch as he picked a slice, eyes glancing over at Sehun's half- state.

"Yup. The lady was shocked, but more so by my gorgeous face." Sehun wiggled his eyebrows.

Luhan rolled his eyes, mentally questioning himself. 

'Did I dream up the whole thing about the dragon?' He furrowed brows in thought.

Sehun munched happily on his slice of pizza, getting sauce all over. He finished another, then another, going through slices as if they were pieces of popcorn. 

"Are you a dragon?" Luhan voiced hesitantly, peering at the silver-haired man with curiosity.

"What do you think?" Sehun glanced at Luhan with an inquisitive look.

"... Well, dragons aren't real... But I saw you... But all my friends say I have an active imagination. Sometimes I can't tell the difference between dreams and reality." Luhan stared at the ceiling, pondering the legitimacy of his memory.

"Hmm. Troubling." Sehun s his lips together as he finished his second box of pizza, "Well, I'll say it straight then.
I'm a dragon."

"Oh."

"Oh? That's it? No 'Oh Great and Mighty dragon, forgive me for not believing in your existence'?" Sehun pouted jokingly, pointing an accusing finger at Luhan.

"I just saw you make a mess out of yourself eating two boxes of pizza. How impressed can I be?" Luhan deadpanned.

"Ah. It was worth a shot." Sehun grinned, exposing a sharp canine. 

Luhan gulped, suddenly aware that he was in a secluded cave, alone with a dragon. 'He only bought the pizza to fatten me up! Like Hansel and Gretel. Oh goodness, I'm gonna die!' Luhan's thoughts ran wild and he unconsciously clenched his fists in fear.

"Hey, calm down," Sehun frowned with co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter