Chapter two

Beautiful Pain

 

 

You were 20 years old and was the senior year in your highshcool. What you can say it that you were quite popular in your school because of your cheerful side and humour makes everyone like to be your side always. But they do not know what the reason behind all this happy side of you.


The reason is him, BYUN BAEKHYUN.

     An idol who is have an overflow talent and always makes your mouth wide open seeing him. One of his talents that you absolutely loves was his honey coated voice. You can hear it multiple times and never get bored.


It was simple, baekhyun happy and you will automatically happy. Like bonded. Sometimes you're crying when he got hurt, mostly when he doubt himself. You hate this side of him.


" yah, close your mouth, your drool was about to drop. Eww grosss " your mind snapped when seeing your bestfriend Haejin purposely hold your chin to close your open mouth.


" it's not even open so wide and there's no drool, Hae " you replied back with your rolling eyes.


" alright, alright, I'm just kidding. Why so serious. You're like my grandmother " she joked playfully.


" your jokes improve, Hae. I'm so impressed. Stop with this nonsense did you get the tickets for EXO fansign? " you asked her and propped your elbow on desk so that you can take a clear look of your bestfriend.


      At first her face doesn't show any sign but after a few second , her shaped eyebrows lift and her eyes growing wider. Oh gosh, why i get a friend that have this 'sloth' personality.

      Haejin suddenly jumped makes you shocked and almost fall from your chair, yeayh almost. Her sudden act received a few glares from others student.

" geezz, Hae . Calm down, I'm just ask- " your words got stuck when Haejin hug you so tightly and eventually make your bones let out a weird noise.


" it was great that you ask bestie, and of course your absolutely bestfriend PARK HAEJIN managed to get it " she proudly said while hugging you. You give her a pat while murmured a thank you.


    Hae jin is not same as you, she's not into an idol like you but been a bestfriend, she would do anything to get you the ticket and you were really grateful with that.


" make you sure to repay me with our movie dates next week kay " she cheekily said while pull out her pinky.

     You chuckled seen your cute friend. Then you also pulled your pinky interlaced with her. Both of you laughing happily.

 

     

     

      The day of the fansign, your heart was beating nervously. You take a lot of times to dress yourself and eventually wake up early than usual because it was weekend.

      Now you are at a hall waiting for exo to come. The ticket that Haejin gave to you was his line and unfortunately for you it was the last ticket . You will be the last person in Baekhyun line.

Beep, your phone vibrate shown a message from your bestfriend.

A smile crept in your face seeing her cute messages. And it makes your nervous down a little bit.


From Lovely Hae :

Fighting for today babe ! Don't worry about your looks. Be confident. You're always look pretty in my eyes ♥

 

      A loud screaming startled you and you quickly turn off your phone. A giddy feeling bubbled in your body after seeing him stood at the stages with a cute smile plastered on his face.


       

      Always looking so handsome whenever you see him. This time he wear white turtleneck and grey coat which is ended by a few centimetre from his knee. Your faves fashion of him. As usual, Suho started the event by saying the greetings. You are so ecstatic seeing him been playful on the stage and hopefully this event will ended in good condition without a mishaps.

       

      After continuos sigh escaping from your mouth, finally your turn had came. You got up in the line in front of you. Nervous feeling came again. You peeked your head to see him. You stared at his interact with a fan , his eyes where all the stars in it. His cheeks that really look mochi there make you want to pinch it.

       

       Your breath stop when a pair of soft brown eyes caught you. Yes. He had caught you stared at him. How you wish to groud to swallow you down escaping from this embarrassment. He let out a hearty chuckle when he saw your frustrated face.


      You pull your head back to your previous spot to hide the happy feelings. Your heart beating loudly when you notice that it was not a person in front of you but a table and you can see his delicate fingers wrap around the marker.

 

You lift your head slowly and meet his loving stares.


    " it's been a while when i see my Aeri look so cute in fansign event " he softly muttered while his gaze examined your flushed face.


     His eyes turn into crescent, the eyes that you fall in love when you saw him for the first time.