Chapter one

Beautiful Pain

 

 

    You have been a fan to EXO from their debut till now. You're there when the group faces the hardships when your beloved three members had decided to leave the group. You were crying whole day after got news from your mutuals at twitter. It was pain seeing they broke up like that.

   

     Cause you know EXO was really strong when they were altogether at stage and everyone can noticed that. After a few weeks you're overcome the sadness, your heart had once again been tested by baekhyun dating rumour.

 

      It's started with the pictures that going wild on SNS, your heart clenched, broke into pieces when you saw baekhyun on the same car with taeyeon. You used to like her before the rumour but after that you hate her , not supporting her like you used to do.


      And you were shocked because EXO that time was really down, they lost a lot of fans because of the leaving members and dating. A few of baekhyun fansites shut down .

      But you still gave your love to baekhyun despite the pain that you felt. You need to make him happy like before.

 

 

      Baekhyun being his cheerful personality again after SM gave out the statement that both of them was broken. You don't know what to feel about it. Should you be happy or not? Mixed feelings developed in your heart.



        One day you were browsing on youtube like always but your attention got caught with a fanmade video about taeyeon and baekhyun. You tried to ignore it but no, your fingers gave up by taping the play. The video playing almost 7 minutes, it was a beautiful video you can admit.

        You don't realized that you tears start rolling down your cheeks while you watching the video.


         Their love was a beautiful pain.

         

        They kept apologize for loving each other and my heart was so sad seeing the both them got critics by netizen . It's not their fault to being in love. They also human like us.

 

         

         That time you had made a decision, you want to let him go after almost 5 years stanning him, loving him. You don't care anymore about your heart because it always broken and there's no one can put the pieces back.

 

 

           It was worthy do that, and once again you experience the BEAUTIFUL PAIN. 

 

 

 

#author

This first chapter was basically from my experience (;´ຶДຶ `)

It was really hurt to be honest. So how was it, please drop comment, upvote and subscribed ヽ(´▽`)/

Drop by my twitter @baekcutiepie saying hi. 

Gonna post the second chapter later, kekeke. 

Sincerely, Enniey ♡