Meet and Greet

Genius and Perfection

* the next morning • 

Hannah: oh it seem the chart is here. Let see. One that set out to be the leader, JB. I see Jinyoung and JB are a subgroup. Jackson used to be a fencing champion. Yugyeom is the youngest, along with Bam Bam. And Mark is the visual. BUT WHY IS THERE NO PICTURE!! How am I suppose to know who's who's.- 8:00- let's just go and warm up. I don't want to embarrass myself when dancing. 

* Hannah went to studio early and practice but, caught staring at some boys when passing the gym •

Hannah: wow... How can there be such pretty guys all in one place. I was staring at one guy particularly. He have piercing and the nice body. - I should be getting to the studio now...let's....!!!!!!, I got found out, run Hannah runnnnn- 
That was so embarrassing, I don't want to be seen as a ert. OMG 😲 

Piercing Guy: who was that? A new rookie? Well, that was so weird and creepy, what a ert! 

* Hannah ran all the way to studio to hide, and there was JYP , sitting on the other side. • 

JYP: I thought you would be here early. Before that show me your skills, I know that I said I don't doubt you, but the boys will, since you are younger than them. 

Hannah: okay.. let see - I showed him one of my choreographed song, a kick, a tumble, pop and lock/ and end it in a split- 

JYP: - how can this little girl be so good? She could be an idol herself. But she will give this boy group a great start. - that was AMAZING Hannah.! Okay, the boys should be coming right now, I will introduced you to them. You could keep dancing if you want. 

Hannah: - I started dancing, but can't get that image off my head, and how I was almost caught! Did he saw my face? What am I gonna do?!? - 

•the boys walk in•

Piercing Guy: oh it that girl!!!

Hannah: ahhhh!! It's you!! 

JYP: What is going on here? Do you guys know each other? 

Piercing Guy: She was that ert earlier! She was full on staring at us while we were at the gym. 

Hannah: *silent*

JYP: -why Hannah, it was going so smoothly- 

Hannah: I am so sorry, I didn't mean to... 

JYP: okay okay. She apologized JB let it go...

Hannah: -JB? As in the leader of the group I'm teaching? OML, his will be hell. -

JYP: okay, listen up. This is my niece.
, and she will be you manager, vocal coach and your choreographer. Introduce your self Ha... Lynnette.

Hannah: Hello my name is Lynnette Park, I came back from the US and will temporarily stay in the JYP building for a while. 

•the boys introduced themselves•

Mark: how old are you, you look young, are you sure you can teach us? 

Hannah: I am 19, but I did study dance and earned many awards for dancing. 

Bam Bam: *shes kinda cute*

Yugyeom: *she doesn't have an attitude, cute*

Jackson: *this little nitwit is going to be our teacher?*

Jinyoung: *lets just wait and let her price her abilities*

JYP: okay now that you all know each other, the first thing is vocal. Practice in your debut song. 

•after practice• 

Hannah: this is such a great day, one time where no one compliment me on my looks, those makeup is really useful, now I look normal. 

JB: she is pretty good right? 

Yugyeom: yes. 

Jinyoung: her voice is powerful for such a young girl.

Jackson: I got to admit it, she was flying around with flips that I still have to learn. 

Mark: she was cute when she was yelling at us for getting the wrong note. 

*everyone looks at Mark*

JB: but, to me she is still a ert...
- she was cute...oh why am I like this, shake it off JB- 

Hannah: - oh I forgot to tell them the next practice- Oh guys, the next practice will be tmr at noon. You guys can rest, since I have something to do. 

boys: okay