Curse of Being Perfect

Genius and Perfection

* When Hannah was 1, she was adored by everyone for her cuteness. When she was 10, she was adored for her beauty. And when she was 18, she was adored by her multi-talent. She was the perfect child, too good to be true, right? This child exist, but does anyone really understand her? *

Hannah's Dad ( HD ): Darling, when are you going to take over my company, everyone knows your talent in business. 

Hannah: Dad, I told you already, I'm only 19! I didn't finish my study, and taking over the business mean taking away my youth. 

HD: I told you this many time already! THIS TIME YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE COMPANY. There have been many competitors out to kick me out of the company. You MUST step in! 

Hannah: YOU KNOW HOW MOM WOULD FEEL! She told you to let me enjoy my youth, and not to force me. Have you forgotten that Dad? Now that she's gone, you are forcing me to take on the company? 

HD: No, this is an emergency, I will apologize to you Mother. But loosing the company that your mother built up isn't something she want either. Be at the company tomorrow morning. 

Hannah: ..... - I can't do this anymore, I rather go against father than go to that company or should I say jail and rot.-