Fin

HOW TO PROPOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar pov

I wake up and search for warm body but no one beside again. For third time where is she? I get off from bed and search for her in living room, kitchen and also toilet but still no her shadow. 

"mmm, i better look at her work room". And yet there she is..slept on the desk..again...why she always rather slept here than be beside me?. It feel hurt and sad..(pregnant hormones i bet). 

"byul wake up. It already 10 am. You have work right in studio". I will cook for you".

Byul pov

, i slept here again. The last drama i watch and finally it a wrap babyy..yuhuuu... But i miss the part when goblin cry because goblin wife death and i'm cried huhuu but the end happy ending..

"arghh, solar will sulking again this time..pabo byul.pabo... Mm, i will give her sweet kiss with extra grease word.. She will be okey again"

No one pov

After shower byul slowly peek at the kitchen and saw a most beautiful lady cooking. She smile and slowly hug her from back and put hand on the bump make his honey flustered. Some kiss at cheek, temple, neck and passionate sweet kiss at lip. Well she know how to tame a angry sulking lion...but not this time, Solar really sulking and push byul away from her. 

" Im sorry baby.. Seriously sorry.. I just u know doing some work and fell asleep....i promise will never do it again and it already finish baby"..said byul

Still Solar keep quite and put the breakfast on the table, immedietly walk toward bedroom without saying anything leave byul with frown face.. She can heard the strong slamming door.. 

"geez, pregnant women are scary".byul

In studio

Byul kept thinking about the proposal plan and list 3 ways that she think may be great... The proposal plan begin now.. 

1. Simple / funny way

She prepared a breakfast and wake up Solar by put her up bridal style. First talk about how she do in home. How the baby. Making jokes and flirt. And second  make a move..

"so, baby well....  Ummm".

"what byul"? Solar said.she can sense bad auraa...really bad auraa.. I gulp twice now..and drink thrice time.

"hahahha, u know what my friend gonna marry this end of year. It funny right?  Hahahhahaha".

"........DO YOU THINK MARRIED IS A FUNNY THING"? she put down the fork and slam the door once again in front of my face... 

" that was wrong move it is? " hmmmm.. First plan FAILED!!! 

 

2. Sweet/romantic way

She call solar to wear beautiful dress because she has book for dinner in solar favourite restaurant. Actually, it the first place when they start dating.. Well it has sweet memories. Byul wear a most charming and handsome attire..a black cardigan with with turtle neck with nice shoes. She smile when saw Solar wearing so much beautiful dress.. It not too tight because it not safe for the baby.. Although she can see the baby bump but still the beauty capture her heart once again.. 

"close you mouth babe". Solar chuckle and peck byul. 

Byul give killer smile and open the door carefully took Solar sit in the car. They talk random things by making Solar smile and flustered at the same time. They arrived at the restaurant and by wrap her hand on Solar wrist carefully bring her to the reserve table. Being a gentleman are very good and she got extra point there. 

"baby, what u think about the food?  You still like it are you. I ask them to cook special for you but still by follow the good balance food.. It good for the baby".

"oh gosh.. U being so strict father right now.. Well,  I love it.. I think the baby love it too"..solar eat a lot like lot but in beautiful way.. He he he.. Only in byul eyes. 

Byul kept signal  the waiter for the desert. Chocolate Ice cream. And the ice cream arrive. Byul ask Solar to eat first.. She was very happy because byul allow her to eat ice cream.. When she going to put ice cream in ,  there are a couple in front her having sweet moment.. The men propose the women and that make Solar lose lust to eat.. 

"byul, let go home now". and that make byul frown. 

"ehhhh, but baby you still not eat the desert".

"NOW I SAID". with heavy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter