Trust Me (Protect You)

soft & sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: YoonSeok

Genre: Romance

Word Count: 1 023

 

Yoongi takes Hoseok bush walking.

 

Hoseok eyed the wall of green and brown through the windshield, not moving from his spot in the passenger seat. Yoongi's car door slammed and seconds later Hoseok's door was swung open. Yoongi looked at Hoseok expectantly, offering a hand.

 

"Do we have to go bush walking?" Hoseok asked with a pout.

 

Yoongi smiled gently. "It'll be fine. We're just going to be walking through some forest."

 

Hoseok sighed but took Yoongi's hand nonetheless, stepping out of the car. He followed behind as Yoongi pulled him towards the small track that led into the bush. Soon enough the couple had been engulfed by the towering trees which blocked most of the sunlight and any city sounds. As they got deeper into the forest, only the chirping of birds and buzzing of insects could be heard.

 

Ten minutes pass well enough, with Yoongi leading the way and Hoseok trudging behind. But then some unidentified thing brushed against Hoseok's bare leg and his fears from before came rushing back. Freezing in place, Hoseok grips Yoongi's arm with both hands while glancing back nervously. 

 

Yoongi stops and looks back at Hoseok. "What's wrong Hoseokie?"

 

"Can we go back? I felt something on my leg." Hoseok said with wide eyes.

 

"We've barely gotten anywhere. And it was probably just a leafy plant." Yoongi replied, pulling Hoseok along again.

 

Hoseok begrudgingly walked a bit more before stopping once again. Yoongi turned back with an exasperated sigh.

 

"What's wrong now?"

 

Hoseok looked between Yoongi and the nearby bush. "I heard something rustling in there. What if it's a snake?!"

 

"Snakes won't come onto the path if you step heavily enough. Come on."

 

This time Hoseok refused to move.

 

"Can we go back please Yoongi. I don't like it in here. Who knows what sort of spiders or snakes are in those bushes." Hoseok pleaded.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and let out a frustrated breath.

 

"There might be insects and stuff in the bush but they won't come onto the path. People walk here all the time. So just stop being such a scaredy cat and keep walking."

 

Hoseok huffed, taking a step back. "Why can't you understand that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter