CHAPTER 6

STAY BY MY SIDE

Haein that was lying on her bed while reading some magazines startled when her phone ringing.

"Eomma?" said Haein excitedly when she got a call from her beloved mom after awhile didn't talk with her mom since her mom always busy with work.

"Yeoboseyo eomma. It's been a long time. I miss you" said Haein as she answered the call.

"I miss you too. How's work, honey?".

"Umm well, since GOT7 still not have any show, there's no work. I'm just helping them with households. How about eomma?".

"Eomma just come back home yesterday. Honey, can you go home today or maybe tomorrow with your brother?"

"Umm, why?".

"Just come here. Eomma and appa have something to discuss".

"Umm, I will ask Jaebum oppa about that. Oppa didn't have practice today. Maybe we'll be there today. Umm why sound so serious?".

"You will know too soon. Eomma hang up first okay, honey" said Mrs Im and that she hang up the call.

"Sensed something suspicious" said Haein squinting her eyes. She then get down from her bed and went out from her room but bumped with Mark which made she knocked Mark's shoulder.

"Ouch. That was shoulder or what? Why so sharp?" groaned Haein while caressing her forehead.

"If my shoulder injured, I will tell my manager that you hurt me" said Mark while poking Haein's forehead.

"I am the one who's in pain by your sharp shoulder and you wanna tell your manager that if your shoulder injured was because of me? Did you feel any pain at your shoulder? Pabo (Stupid)" said Haein glaring at Mark and Mark was about to slap Haein because she called him stupid but Jaebum stopped him by holding Mark's wrist.

"What's happening here?" asked Jaebum raising his eyebrow.

"Take care of your own sister properly so that she won't hurt anyone" said Mark pulling his wrist and walk away.

"You hurt him?" asked Jaebum to Haein.

"I knocked his shoulder. His shoulder was sharp and hard doe, my forehead hurt. And he said that if his shoulder injured, he wanna tell his manager that I hurt him. him" said Haein crossing her arm at her chest.

"You just cursed to your favorite idol" said Jaebum smirked.

"Starting from today, Im Haein was no longer Mark Tuan's fangirl!" shouted Haein before went to her room back, shutting the door hardly.

"Great to hear that" said Jaebum chuckles before walk to the living room.

"Nappeun namja! (Bad guy!) Can't he treat me well?!" shouted Haein while deleting all Mark's pictures that she saved in her phone and throwing all of Mark's pictures that she have.

"Jamkkan..(Wait a minute..) I have to tell Jaebum oppa about what eomma told just now aigoo, this all Mark's fault" said Haein frustrated and went out from her room.

"Oppa eodi..haa there he was" said Haein walking to the living room as she saw Jaebum watching the television.

"Oppa ~" said Haein while sitting beside Haein.

"You changed your mood so fast huh? Just now you're angry like.."

"Eomma told me that she want us go back to our house because eomma and appa wanna discuss something" said Haein cutting Jaebum's words.

"So sudden?" asked Jaebum confused.

"Dunno" said Haein shrugging her shoulder.

"We'll going there tonight. Oppa was so lazy for driving now" said Jaebum and Haein nodded.

"Oh, you're here Haein?" said Jinyoung while sitting beside Haein.

"There's space beside me but you sit beside Haein instead" said Jaebum glaring at Jinyoung but Jinyoung just smiled cheekily.

"Can I bring Haein out?" asked Jinyoung smiled which made Haein widened her eyes and so Jaebum.

"For what?" asked Jaebum raising his eyebrow.

"Hmm, I'm stressed today. I think I wanna eat some ice-cream with Haein" said Jinyoung smiled.

"Can I oppa?" asked Haein pouted to Jaebum.

"Okay fine, you can go. But Jinyoung, take care of Haein properly. If she injured, I will find you" said Jaebum glaring at Jinyoung.

"Yeay ~ I wanna change my cloth first" said Haein and Jinyoung nodded.

"You wanna seduce my sister?" asked Jaebum to Jinyoung.

"What? I just wanna treat your sister so well. Not like Mark hyung" said Jinyoung sticking his tongue out.

"Oppa kaja (let's go)" said Haein as she went downstairs.

"Kaja ~" said Jinyoung before went out from the house and walk to his car followed by Haein.

"What's the reason that made oppa stressed?" asked Haein as they entered Baskin Robbin.

"That's nothing. I just wanna hang out with you" said Jinyoung smiled.

"Are you sure? If you have any problems, just tell me" said Haein smiled and Jinyoung nodded. They then ordered their ice-cream and take their seat.

"Umm, just now I heard that you had a fight with Mark hyung. What's the reason?" asked Jinyoung which made Haein's smile faded away.

"Why must story about him. I hate him" said Haein rolling her eyes.

"Wasn't you're his fan?" asked Jinyoung chuckles.

"I am. But once ago. He's so irritating doe. Okay fine I know that I was the one knocked his shoulder just now but he should not say that he wanna tell his manager if his shoulder was injured, that was caused by me. Urgh that wasn't a big deal tho but the way he talked irritates me so muchhh. And the way he told Jaebum oppa to take care of me properly so that I won't hurt anyone annoyed me. It was just like I am a little kid that love to play around. That was just an incident. I didn't mean to knocked him tho. He take that so serious. Oh myyyy" said Haein while shoving a spoon of ice cream.

"Haein-ah..".

"Hmm?".

"You talked like there's no tomorrow. Just like a popcorn popping" said Jinyoung chuckles which made Haein whined.

"Just joking. You're cute when you're murmuring" said Jinyoung smiled.

"Wait, oppa asked me to tell what happened between me and Mark just now, just to see me murmuring?" asked Haein raising her eyebrow.

"Aniyo ~ (No ~) Don't get it wrong hahaha" said Jinyoung chuckles.

"Fine then" said Haein squinting her eyes.

"Let's go home. Your oppa must be waiting for you" said Jinyoung chuckles and Haein nodded. When they arrived home, the other members was at living room.

"Woo woo what happened here. What happening between Jinyoung and Haein?" asked Jackson as Haein and Jinyoung entered the house.

"Just went out to eat some ice-cream" said Jinyoung smiled cheekily.

"Not fair" whined Jackson.

"What's the problem huh?" asked Jinyoung raising his eyebrow.

"It's because you went hang out with Haein without me. You..".

"Can you guys shut up?" said Mark annoyed before walk away from the living room to his room.

"Mark hyung was easily emotional now since Haein staying here" said Bambam.

"Maybe he really hates me. It's okay, I'll lea..".

"Don't you dare to leave, Haein. You want to stay at home alone? You want to work at the cafe? You don't want to achieve your dream? To be a stylish?" asked Jaebum.

"I'm used to stay alone at home, oppa. I can sur..".

"Just because of one of us don't like you, you wanna leave? You're here not more than a week yet. And you're here not to entertain him. You're working with us when we have a show. Don't really mind him" said Jaebum.

"It was like I am troubling you guys. You guys must used to be gathered together, had a fun time together. But when I'm here, Mark oppa wasn't always with you guys. I..".

"Just say what you want. Whatever you say, I want you to stay here. I don't want my little sister stay at home alone. Eomma and appa act like they have no any children. What if something bad happened to you?" said Jaebum while Haein playing with his finger and bitting his lip.

"Don't scold her. She just felt guilt" said Jinyoung to Jaebum.

"Mark hyung was like that, Haein. He wasn't easily to get around with any girls. Even with us, he still being cold. Don't take it serious over him" said Jinyoung persuading Haein softly while Haein nodded.

"Let me help you with dinner" said Jinyoung smiled which made Haein smiled a bit.

****

"Maybe I'll be back tomorrow. So, behave" said Jaebum to the other before went out from the house and entered his car followed by Haein.

"Why eomma asked us to go home suddenly?" asked Jaebum while Haein just shrugging her shoulder.

"Maybe eomma want to make an arranged married for you" said Haein chuckles.

"What the heck you're talking, Im Haein. Told you already I want to focus on my carrier" said Jaebum.

"Just saying onlyy" said Haein pucking her lip.

"Or maybe eomma want to make an arranged married for you" said Jaebum chuckles.

"Heck no. I'm still young. You should marry first" said Haein sticking her tongue out.

"What if eomma want you to married one of us?" asked Jaebum chuckles.

"I'd rather not to get married for my entire life rather than marry one of you lol" said Haein laughing sarcastically.

"Are you sure? What about Mark hyung?" asked Jaebum teasingly.

"Can you not mentioning his name?" said Haein annoyed.

"Wow, my little sister really hates Mark hyung already" said Jaebum chuckles.

"What about Jinyoung?" asked Jaebum again.

"Then I'll think about it first" said Haein chuckles.

"Wowww, does my little sister like Jinyoung already?" said Jaebum acting shocked.

"Focus on the road, mister" said Haein without looking at Jaebum. When they reached their house, their parents were waiting for them at the living room.

"Welcome home, sweetheart ~" said Mrs Im to Haein and Jaebum before hugging both of them.

"You took your dinner already?" asked Mrs Im and both of them nodded.

"Come sit here" said Mr Im and both of them obeyed.

"Eomma hope what do we wanna told you two wasn't shocking both of you and don't get mad" said Mrs Im after clearing .

"Why..sound so serious?" asked Jaebum feeling uneasy.

"We..will divorce" said Mr Im.

"What?!" shouted Haein and Jaebum at the same time while looking at each other.

****