Vows

Moon and Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your voice was the calm after the storm.”

MMXXV


When she was young, she dreamed of a perfect wedding, she wanted to be a beach wedding, along the sands, with the sound of the waves crashing on the bay. She dreamed of wearing a beautiful flow white dress, under the glow of the sunset. 

 

She never imagined getting married in Myeongdong Cathedral, with a very few guest, mostly family and close friends, wearing a simple white dress, a crown of daisies perched upon her forehead, a bouquet of roses in her hand, as she stood in the altar, beside her groom.

 

Kim Jiwon looks so handsome and attractive, wearing a simple all-white tuxedo. Hayi couldn't help but giggled when Bobby started his vows. 

 

"I've always prayed to find a great woman someday, someone who will hold my hand and will never let it go, someone I could grow old with. And the moment I met you, Hi, I knew God had already answered my prayer. You gave me hope, love, in this world full of betrayal and lies, you remain my truth, my peace, my favorite place. You accept all of me, my paranoia and insecurities, everything. The past few years were a test for us, all the heartache and breaking up, but all thoroughout that, I never stopped loving you and thank you for never really stopping loving me. I'm so sure that we will never really part ways because God helped in writing our story, love, no one can separate what God put together. "

 

Hayi felt Bobby squeezed her hand, making her smile. God, she really loves him so much. 

 

"So in front of our dear Lord today, I promised to hold your hand, be there for you every step of the way, be your strength whenever you are down, to support you and love you for the rest of our lives. I love you, Lee Hayi." 

 

Hayi doesn't even know why but her eyes wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter