Love and Hate

Moon and Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love the things you hate about yourself.

MMXXV 


Lee Hayi groaned for the last time as she puke on their toilet. Why did she even tried eating breakfast again? She'll always end up throwing up anyway. She wiped as she flushed the remains of her breakfast. She finally stood up and went straight to the sink, grabbing her toothbrush. 

 

She frowned as she watched herself through the bathroom mirror. She gargled some water and glared at her reflection. Her cheeks looks puffy. She turned sideways and her brows furrowed. She's getting fat. She lifted her lifeless black hair, its end colored brown from the last time she dyed her hair. She patted her pale cheeks, groaning. She looks... Ugly. 

 

And before she knows it, her tears were already streaming down her cheeks. She didn't even heard noticed the bedroom door opened and closed, didn't noticed that Kim Jiwon entered the bathroom. 

 

"Yah! Lee Hayi! What's wrong?!" Bobby asked, rushing towards her and cupping her cheeks. "What happened? Did something hurts? Where?" he frantically asked and Hayi gently shook her head. "What is it? Do you want something to eat? I'll go buy whatever you want," he added, wiping her tears away. 

 

"I look ugly, Jiwon-ah," Hayi said and Jiwon couldn't help but laughed, making Hayi glared and cry even more. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter